1. Oxide 1.18 has been discontinued and is no longer supported. Please do not post requests for Oxide 1.18 plugins or support.
    We recommend upgrading to Oxide 2.0 as able. Plugins can be easily updated to support it as well.
  1. guilherme911ca

guilherme911ca Scavenger

This plugin, can help to end the celing hack, it's in fougerite (.dll) will it be difficult to convert to RustLegacyPlugin?
    LegitRaid

2. Pilatus9

Pilatus9 Shack Builder Plugin Developer

I just made this plugin yesterday for legacy, but i won't realease

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Then why even comment? :p

4. guilherme911ca

guilherme911ca Scavenger

So, for what commented? Just to say what you did? It was better not to have commented anything.
    I might as well convert, along with POLENTA and Alexandre, but I do not understand anything about dll

5. Pilatus9

i just commented to you know that is possible to convert, but you need to know, the plugin is not that perfect
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 24, 2016 ---
    And i can sell it

6. P0LENT4

P0LENT4 Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

There are things that give work to do, so anyone has the right not to share, I know that to do this it required some study time to acquire knowledge

Pilatus9 likes this.
  7. guilherme911ca

guilherme911ca Scavenger

If it is more than R$ 50,00 , forget

8. AirMax

AirMax Naked Wanderer

If you do not understand - do not go :D

9. DraB

DraB Shack Builder Plugin Developer

This plugin is not even that great. Imagine going deep or even decayed bases. Its just meh :p

10. guilherme911ca

guilherme911ca Scavenger

AntiDecay solve this problem.

11. DraB

DraB Shack Builder Plugin Developer

= laggy server. Only way you could fix "going deep" is having timers on all the doors. We all know the effect of timers in legacy.

12. Pilatus9

I think it is possible to identify damage done by decay, if it is possible it is possible to handle and add the damage dealt as health

13. tugamano

tugamano Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

It's a pity these type plugins are private, would help a lot of people.

14. Pilatus9

The plugin have a lot of bugs like DraB said, after i fix they, maybe i can release

tugamano likes this.
  15. tugamano

tugamano Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

Very good attitude, good luck in fixing bugs if you need help just talk reminding you that I do not have much knowledge of this subject.