Whitelist

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,809 - First Release: May 25, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 25, 2016

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which permission did you grant? Nothing has changed in Oxide or Rust. I tested it to be working fine just now too.

2. Multiplay still using the old version! :(

3. Nope all this started after new white-list version. Although the person that couldn't connect has not been on the server until after the new update, I also gave him admin, and it still wouldn't let him in, saying he was not white-listed, even though he was and it showed in his permissions. So like a few posts before me, I had to stop the plugin on the server, have him get into server and the restart the plugin. After doing this he is able to freely join with no issues.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2016
  4. First before the rust update it worked fine and after the update random people started joining and the server didn't detect the plugin.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I just can't reproduce it, and I can't fix it if I can't reproduce it. I've tested it numerous times and it works properly each time if I don't have the permission. You may want to check to make sure you haven't granted a permission to a user/group or added someone as admin and have that option enabled.

6. Same here! Detected other players have been online on my private server with Whitelist activated.
    But Multiplay (host) still using version 3.1.0. Anyone know how i can update the addon myself? :D

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to contact them to update it.

8. FTP! I always update my plugins on ftp (ex. filezilla)! Don't use hosts site's for the plugins !

9. Ok its done now and everything seems to be working fine! :D

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Multiplay doesn't offer FTP.

11. Here i reinstalled oxide and the whitelist plugin is loaded but it's not working like it did before.
    I whitelist myself i tried to join and it still says i'm not whitelisted.

Attached Files:

12. +1 ...i granted myself on a new server and when i try to connect ... reject ..."not whitelisted" ...

P.S.: I changed only the reject message: "Maintenance! Try again later ..."
    Oxide 2.0.2576 for Rust 1044.73 (1805) --> Whitelist 3.2.0

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you admin? Admin is automatically excluded if you have it set to true in the config...

14. on this server i'm not ... i only granted with whitelist.allow ...

edit: Added owner unnamed, steamid 7656xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxx has auth level 2
    xxxxxxxxxxx Rejecting connection - Maintenance! Try again later ...

Now i'm admin ... same ...

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And is the Admin Excluded setting set to true or false?

16. "Admin Excluded (true/false)": true,

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you see if this fixes it:

18. same ... Rejecting connection - Maintenance! Try again later ...

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And what does 'show user YOURSTEAMID' show in the console?

20. (17:38:10) | ip/76561198182592561/Dennis Pfeffer has auth level 2

(17:38:10) | ip/76561198182592561/Dennis Pfeffer Rejecting connection - Maintenance! Try again later ...