1. Ninja Powered Slut Muffin

Ninja Powered Slut Muffin Naked Wanderer

I can't find basic 7 Days to Die plugin installation/information anywhere, not even my server host. I can choose oxide from the interface to add it, but this doesn't help me with the plugins to actually make it work. So here are my questions, any help answering would be appreciated:

1. Where do I download the plugins for 7 Days to Die instead of Rust, or are they the same thing?

2. Once I download them, where do I install them? I don't have a plugin folder in my server interface or ftp server.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Plugin steps are essentially the same for every game Oxide supports, just download them and place them in the location that Oxide creates. For 7 Days to Die, this folder is Data/oxide/plugins. Plugins are loaded automatically if you have Oxide fully installed.

You can get the plugins from the Plugins section at the top of every page. Just click on Universal or the 7 Days to Die category.

3. Ninja Powered Slut Muffin

Thank you, now I am using Survival Servers and I have Oxide enabled as a mod, but it's not in the mod folder. I also do not have an oxide directory, just an oxide.config.json. Will I still need to install the actual mod folder to get these options. And I apologize, I've never used Oxide before, went from an Ark modded server to this, and it's very different with Survival Servers offering no sort of actual user interface to help.

4. Wulf

Oxide is not a standard mod, it has its own setup. Plugins go in the location I mentioned previously.

5. Ninja Powered Slut Muffin

Thank you again, you've been more helpful than anyone else. Last question, now that I found the proper folder within the game files, is there a basic config already in place for my selected installed plugins, or do I have to configure each from the start?

6. Wulf

You'd need to check each plugin's Overview for instructions on configuring and using it.

7. Ninja Powered Slut Muffin

I'll do that, but for now they are officially working and I am happy with that. Thank you so much!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2016 ---
    Last question, and I'll stop bugging you. The server config I had set up has no defaulted. Once I got the plugins working I tried to add the changed file, but it still defaulted. Is there a trick to using the server config file along with oxide, or would I now use Oxide to set that up?