WelcomeTP

Moved

Total Downloads: 369 - First Release: Aug 14, 2017 - Last Update: Nov 1, 2017

5/5, 3 likes
  1. What's the error, you may need to update Oxide since this plugin update requires an Oxide change.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Details/logs please.

3. Updated same proble,
    15:28 [Error] Error while compiling: WelcomeTP.cs(50,43): error CS1061: Type `System.Collections.Generic.List<Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.GenericPosition>' does not contain a definition for `GetRandom' and no extension method `GetRandom' of type `System.Collections.Generic.List<Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.GenericPosition>' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Itemv2 branch? If so, it hasn't been updated for the latest Oxide changes yet.

5. no im running vanilla not v2

6. I tried this mod, it generated no config file and the file in data was blank.
    No way to grant permission to ( /tpset ).
    Sorry but looks like this mod still needs work.
    Every time it tells me i do not have permission to use that command.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You grant the permission through Oxide's commands.

8. tried that several times, nothing works.
    Overview only shows 1 permission "welcometp.used" and that doesn't work for (/tpset )

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How did you grant it exactly, and what was the response?

10. you would ask that after i log off for the night...........
    [DOUBLEPOST=1506814682][/DOUBLEPOST]As for all mods i used oxide.grant user "^Animal^" welcometp.used
    Did nothing. i still get cannot use that command when typing /tpset

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you using it in RCON? Try your F1 console.

12. Use: 1.0.7
    http://oxidemod.org/plugins/welcometp.2604/historische

Since: 1.1.0 is not working any more and wolf is not replyng anymore to my post. That is the only fix.

Use the teleport function of
    Teleportation :
    Teleportation for Hurtworld | Oxide
    (1.4.5)
    Use
    /tp 0, 0, 0 (example)
    To figure out your location if you found out what it is set in it in:
    WelcomeTP.cs not the:
    WelcomeTP.json (line 27?)

Since That works if your not hosting the official map of not

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2017
  13. another issue. since i unloaded the mod the server restarts when someone joins.
    looks like this mod has more issues then just permission problems.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin would not cause the server to restart, nor would any plugin generally.

15. Not working in Reign Of Kings.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wouldn't be an issue with the plugin then, it'd be an Oxide issue.

17. Maybe..
    Error while compiling: WelcomeTP.cs(50,24): error CS1501: No overload for method `Teleport' takes `1' arguments

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you haven't updated Oxide in awhile then. This plugin uses a universal API from Oxide, so if it doesn't work for a game then that game either isn't supported yet by that API or you're outdated.

19. Code:
    18:17 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnUserConnected' on plugin 'WelcomeTP v1.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    18:17 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Game.ReignOfKings.Libraries.Covalence.ReignOfKingsPlayer.Teleport (Single x, Single y, Single z) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.ReignOfKings.Libraries.Covalence.ReignOfKingsPlayer.Teleport (Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.GenericPosition pos) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.WelcomeTP.OnUserConnected (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.WelcomeTP.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So looks like the player's position (most likely) is null, so that hook would have to be tweaked in Oxide.