1. So this started spamming my console off and on yesterday and can't figure out why or what's causing it. I unloaded and then added back pretty much any plugin that has been updated or added new in the last couple months while it was happening and nothing seemed to stop it yet it would start and stop doing it seemingly by itself at different times of the day. Even a server restart while it was happening only stopped it for about 5 minutes after the restart before it started doing it again.

(13:42:57) | [Oxide] 13:43 [Warning] Packet sent empty: (B2) ‍‪‮‮‫‌‏‬‬‬‭‬‍‏‫‌‌‏‎‭‍‬‮

(13:42:58) | [Oxide] 13:43 [Warning] Packet sent empty: (B2) ‍‪‮‮‫‌‏‬‬‬‭‬‍‏‫‌‌‏‎‭‍‬‮

(13:42:58) | [Oxide] 13:43 [Warning] Packet sent empty: (B2) ‍‪‮‮‫‌‏‬‬‬‭‬‍‏‫‌‌‏‎‭‍‬‮

Just spams that nonstop yet doesn't seem to affect gameplay or make anything laggier then Rust normally is. Any ideas?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Since it's tagged with [Oxide], it's more than likely coming from a plugin. Search your plugins for that string.

3. I got it as well, i just restarted the server and it hasn't happened anymore, but i would like to know what's causing it, i tried unloading and reloading these plugins FancyDrop, random spawnpoints, trade, ImageLibrary and nteleportation, but it didn't stop the spam. it get's pretty annoying.

4. I tracked mine down to my rsio live map If you're with rsio/Calytic and using the live map type map.stop in the console and it'll stop Haven't been able to get ahold of him since I traced it down but it is Sunday

Ah ya just saw your website so I know you're with rsio turn your live map off

5. Thanks.