1. Many players ask me why water jug and small water bottle are empty after spawn ? Is this а bug after last rust update ?

Update: after use kits, not spawns in containers

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  2. yes, i have the same issue too.

3. As i understand, the developers have removed water from bottles and jugs by default, so it needs to add manually. Like this:

Code:
    if (itemid == 927253046) item.contents.AddItem(ItemManager.FindItemDefinition(112903447), 250);  

4. and where do you add that ? to kits.cs ?

5. Kits.cs

Code:
    private Item BuildItem(int itemid, int amount, ulong skin)
            {
                if (amount < 1) amount = 1;
                Item item = ItemManager.CreateByItemID(itemid, amount, skin);

if (itemid == 927253046) // water bottle                           
                    item.contents.AddItem(ItemManager.FindItemDefinition(112903447), 250);               

if (itemid == 547302405) // water jug                           
                    item.contents.AddItem(ItemManager.FindItemDefinition(112903447), 500);               

return item;
            }

6. thanks, but it doesn't seem to work, there's still no water in the jugs or water bottle.

7. It is works fine, i have checked. Do you use kit or just spawn bottle from admin console ?

8. i tried both.

9. I just swapped out water for cactus in our store, lol

10. Worked for me

11. i have water bottles and jug in my shop how do i add water to them when people buy them

12. You should modify shop plugin to give out bottle with water. Or say to modify it to shop plugin developer.