Solved VIP kits

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Cheeze, Mar 11, 2015.

1. I have quite a few people donate to the running of my server.

I really need 2 things making.

1) a plugin that will let me set a vip and vip+ user level so those players only can access a kit other players can't.

2) something like inventory guardian when we can save a players inventory by name and restore it with an admin command at our discretion. We find inventory guardian keeps wiping the ones we save with that.

If anyone can do this great, I am willing to pay or donate to have these done so if you can do it and for some reason don't want to release it on here feel free to pm me about it.

2. For your first one I am looking at kits to make a compatible system for my Ranks and Titles plugin. Not sure how far off I am from that currently
    As for the second you may wish to tell the developer of inventory guardian he may be able to assist or it could be a bug he can fix.

3. I actually made a little edit to Inventory Guardian for now that sorts that.

Someone got in touch via PM with a solution to the rest.

4. Hey guys,

i am looking for a VIP kit like Donator Kit or something like that......we have Kits Plugin on our Server but they dont support it :>...

Ill hope someone can help me

Thank you.

5. with the new oxide permission system i think if reneb updates the kits for the OPS(oxide permission system) then it would be possible.. on my server i'm giving vips moderatorid rank and while making a kit i'm setting required "authlevel1" so.. i edited every plugin for authlevel 2 to stop moderatorid(vip,authlevel1) using strong cmds:)

6. Hmm thats ok but moderators can use all admin command like inventory.give or something like that?

7. Just set all plugins to authlevel 2 and download this plugin http://oxidemod.org/resources/command-block.647/ open this plugin's config and put some more cmds like

If you block these cmds that i gave you down below then if someone wants to give an item through ITEM LIST "f1" then it will block ownerid and moderatorid so Download the give plugin (give plugin is not getting blocked by these commands) and set the Authlevel of give plugin to 2 :) if you want to have Mods and Admin on the same permission level just put them to ownerid and give them other Group Tags with the VIPNAME plugin

Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "Blocked": "Sorry, that command is blocked!"
      },
      "Settings": {
        "Commands": [
          "kill",
          "server.seed",
          "inventory.give",
          "inventory.giveid",
          "inventory.givebp",
          "server.stop",
          "quit"
        ],
        "ChatName": "SERVER",
        "AuthLevel": 2
      }
    }
    Hope i've helped

8. Amazing :D..but what is if they press SHIFT+L or SHIFT+P to fly and Freecam ? i am really carefull :D

9. I'm having problem with this too.. there is no fix for this one ;/ its built in rust

10. Thats why i do not set players to Moderator :D..because they abusing Fly and go to ppls house and stealing stuff and help friends and groups :>
    SO i am waiting for a real Plugin (oxide.permissions ) :)

11. Yeah BUT! its not a no clip :) the is a plugin admin-door-opener something like that that allows you to open locked doors by just pressing E(USE) i set this plugin to authlevel2

12. i dont use this Plugin and if u press SHIFT+L thats no clip and you can fly arround /go into players house :> so be carefull ;-) you can test it ,what about spectate ? so moderator can use this and can see where the ppl at (?)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427740312,1427626681][/DOUBLEPOST]@PaiN what about /god :/ how can i change that authlevel 1 cant use it :>

13. Permissions already exist in the oxide and every plugin can use it (example). But developers need to add them to their own plugins, so u can request it to authors ;)

14. Hmm okay....is there any idea how do i not let them allowed to use SHIFT+L and SHIFT+P ?
    @Bombardir

15. Those 2 key combinations are handled client side so there is no way we can capture the behavior of them server-side :(

16. Hmm.. okay thats not good :( they have to change it to only Owner can do this

17. I am wanting a vip plugins type to have two kind of vip vip as prize and a normal vip can please help me

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015