1. I cleaned the file of garbage. Put it in the root folder with the server and run it.

Attached Files:

2. ok i will do it becuase runing .bat file only without runing in RSM was more bad than before got squares and squares form dots.
    Now runing the latest file cleaned out of garbage form you.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509208727][/DOUBLEPOST]Nope here is the result

Attached Files:

3. If you only need a description in Bulgarian, then you can use Magic Description for Rust | Oxide

4. I do not want modded server. I do not want oxide its possible to make it unflagged but last time my server was fucked up somehow and last update wasnt able to run it. Can you help me via Team viewer if you can or i am done with trying for now. I do not want any kind of oxide only bulgarian description.

5. First try the last file that I sent and you can still try renaming start.bat in start.cmd

6. Notihng same as before. Renamed to start.cmd and put this file in directory where is start.bat but run it form start.cmd as you said and nothing.

7. Yea i use ammy admin too :) just though team viewer is more poular and you will use it NP:_)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509209596][/DOUBLEPOST]ID 46 714 061
    Pass 83759

8. Team Viewer not compotible with ARK: Survival Evolved(((

9. ok connected?

10. Thats why you are Plugin Developer! THANKS MATE :) for all the help :)
    If i have future problems i will ask but i think everytihng will be fine!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509213310][/DOUBLEPOST]HELP FAST FAST FAST!!!!! CANT START MY PC
    YOU CHANGED ENCODING AND STUFF IN REGEDIT NOW I HAVE REPAIR DIAGNOSING PC AND NOTHING!!!!!! I Cn RESET TO OLDER BACKUP VERSION OR??
    EVERYTHING WAS OK IN SERVER DESCRIPTION BUT CANT START MY PC!!!!!!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509213361][/DOUBLEPOST]WOW everything good and success failed in trash preparing for repair and diagnosing pc isn't good :((
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509213476][/DOUBLEPOST]you try to help me and you made it now the problem is how to start my pc :) )

11. change back settings in registry

12. CANT RUN PC INTO WINDOWS MODE :D I wil try to restore to back point then I will use code only in start.bat