1. Default should be UTF-16. But rust team might have changed it to UTF-8.

2. Hi!

I do all that thing but my server doesnt show any banner or any website redirection..

• Type: server.description "Any Text Here \n This text is now on a new line"
    • -This sets the text below your image.
    • Type: server.headerimage "image.com\restofurl
      -This sets the image. imgur.com is a great place to host. Size must be 500x256
    • Type: server.writecfg
      -This writes your changes to the configuration file.
    • Type: server.readcfg
      -This reloads your config to now be the config you just saved.

Here's the screenshot of my server when i do all the command console.
    http://i.imgur.com/KCzPm6l.png

Anyone know why?
    I do not have the default message like "No server desciption has been provided."
    Do i need to activate anything?

Thanks a lot!

3. I gues it is UTF-8 as other configs, but I`ve entered description through console. So dunno(.

4. Is that possible that a VPN use is the problem source?

5. i am having troubles with server menu i want to post my image and description now sure where to do so or how

6. Hi guys,

In the new release we can add a description for the server by adding this argument +server.description "description".

But can we add some formating option like text center ?

Thanks for your help.

7. No, you can't.

8. So why some server can do it ?

9. Maybe they using space based aligning?

10. Yes maybe

11. I'm using a VPN for my server but the server info like header image or description and webpage doesnt work. SO anyone know the port of Rust use for the server info i need to open? :(
    Thanks!

12. Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
  13. What folder or is it from in game you edit that

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
  14. Guys i read the forum but i could not solve my problem.

How to edit this http://i.imgur.com/SzyF23Y.png ?I did that 3 commands server.description,url and url but that image and description is still there.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
  15. Ok one thing that i don't understand where i have to put that command +server.description " This is my server" in server files?besides console

Its strange because when i do that in console is shown as changed but if i look in server list it doesn't even appear in sever list but if i look on on top on current game tab when im on server it still show that default text and immage

16. ^
    same
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441005364,1440971557][/DOUBLEPOST]bump

17. +server.description " Rules No Excessive offline raiding, No Glitch/Bug Exploits, No Bigotry"\n"Plugins 1 FriendsAPI 2 Chat Handler 3 Teleportation System 4 Private Messaging 5 HitMarker
    "\n" 6 Notifier 7 Rust:IO for Oxide 8 AirdropOrganizer 9 AntiCheat 10 Automatic Build Grades
    "\n" 11 BetterLoot 12 Better Researching 13 BuildBlocker
    14 Building Owners 15 Clans "\n" 16 Crafting Controller 17 CupboardRadius 18 Dead Players List 19 Death Notes 20 Entity Owner "\n"21 FriendlyFire 22 Gathering Manager 23 Kits 24 Player Trade 25 Prod by Reneb
    "\n" 26 QuickSmelt 27 Quick Sort 28 RemoverTool 29 Rules GUI 30 SkipNightVote "\n" 31 StackSizeController 32 TearUpBluePrints its not loading past NoBigotry