1. How do you actually use them? I see people already using bullet points and radiation symbols.

• server.headerimage – a 512×256 png or jpg
    • server.description – a text description, server rules etc
    • server.url – your server webpage

2. Maybe something like this ?
    • server.headerimage "url"
    • server.description "text"
    • server.url "url"

3. Lol I understand that, but where do I put these (besides console). My host doesn't allow me to make my own custom command line. Is there a config file somewhere?

Also, I'm wondering how people are formatting it.

4. I can't understand too! Please!

5. Code:
    +server.description " This is my server, its the best." +server.url "http://www.ServerUrl.co.uk" +server.headerimage "http://www.image.com"
    replace with your relevant, and place it in the server configuration folder.
    Make sure the server header is 512×256 png or jpg exactly or it won't work. Simply upload it to a file sharing website and use the URL for it.

If you can't add custom command lines, try going here: /1234235/ruste/server/SERVERMAME/cfg (Or whatever your directory layout is to the server files) and edit the 'server.cfg' or 'serverauto.cfg'

6. Ty, do you know how to format the description? I see bullet points in some servers

7. I'm just playing around with it now, I'll come back with my results. If any.

8. Will be very greateful for any info about Description formatting. I cant get how to create ordered list. I dont know which characters are used for tabulation =((((.

9. I'm having trouble adding this info.... Every time I add stuff to my config line in my control panel (Gameservers), it won't start up or show in any lists in-game and I can't connect via console... If I delete the new lines, it goes back to working and showing up... I tried adding a serverauto.cfg, but the same thing happened. Wouldn't boot up, wouldn't connect or show in lists.

What am I doing wrong?

10. Try to use console command server.description"your text goes here"

11. Just tried it in console, it said "command not found" for server.discription...

12. Look more carefully for spaces before command. I`ve just typed:
    Code:
    server.description "На нашем сервере Вас ждет игра без читеров и без лагов"
    And result is attached. But I still dont know how to make descrition like on BattleRoyale server (attached too). =((((

Attached Files:

13. server.description, not discription

14. To change url, description or headerimage - type them in either
    • rust console (F1) if you are server owner and connected to your server
    • server console (or using rcon/Rusty)

15. Whoops.... That must've been it... lol... It seems everything is working now. xD

16. To add line breaks simply add "\n" without quotes to place in text.

Example: server.description "This is first line/n This is second line /n This is third line"

17. Works, but make sure to use "\n" not "/n".

Thank you baton!

18. Whoops! mistyped in example :)

Correct:
    Code:
    server.description "This is first line \n This is second line \n This is third line"

19. Which encoding is saved server description? I tried it, but in the list of servers appear unknown characters.