1. I tried this code and it works. But I need to spawn entity having only the coordinates of the Vector3

Code:
    [ChatCommand("boxhere")]
            private void cmdBoxHere(BasePlayer player, string command, string[] args)
            {
                var box = GameManager.server.CreateEntity("assets/prefabs/deployable/large wood storage/box.wooden.large.prefab", player.transform.position, new Quaternion(), true);
                box.OwnerID = player.userID;
                box.Spawn();
            }

2. what? you had spawned only coordinates of the Vector3

3. Ok. I got to understand and write the solution.

At one point I was stuck for a long time:
    Code:
    //pos.y = TerrainMeta.HeightMap.GetHeight(pos.x, pos.z);
    pos.y = TerrainMeta.HeightMap.GetHeight(pos)
    I passed on wrong parameters and calls another overloaded function. As a result, pos.y received a negative value and the entity spawned far below :)
    Code:
    [ChatCommand("spawn")]
    private void cmdBoxHere(BasePlayer player, string command, string[] args)
    {
          if (args.Length != 2)
          {
               SendReply(player, "Need two parameters: X Z\nExample: /spawn 15 15");
               return;
          }      Vector3 pos = Vector3.zero;      float.TryParse(args[0], out pos.x);
          float.TryParse(args[1], out pos.z);      if (pos.x == 0 || pos.z == 0)
          {
                SendReply(player, $"Syntax error: {args[0]}, {args[1]} ");
                return;
          }      pos.y = TerrainMeta.HeightMap.GetHeight(pos);      //var entity = GameManager.server.CreateEntity("assets/prefabs/deployable/large wood storage/box.wooden.large.prefab", pos, new Quaternion(), true);
          var entity = GameManager.server.CreateEntity("assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot-barrel-1.prefab", pos, new Quaternion(), true);
          entity.Spawn();
    Translated using translate.google.com

4. I spawned loot barrel entity using coordinates of the Vector3