1. EDIT: I posted this originally in Off-Topic, but I realised afterwards it probably should have been in here!

Heya!

I'm helping set up our new Rust server which is being hosted on Clanforge.
    Has anyone had much experience with installing custom plugins with CF servers?

I ask, because from what I can tell, they only seem to allow you to install plugins that are in a specific list (which is less than helpful) and with no access to FTP facilities (which is also less than helpful).

Installing the currently existing ones seems simple enough (and I have them running fine) - I am trying to figure out how to upload my own stuff, and if I can't, then how I would go about getting my plugins onto the "approved" list - which I assume some must have done, since there are quite a number on there already.

Cheers all! :)

2. My guess would probably be that the only way to get on the list is either to make a ticket and ask them to add it or upload it to Oxide if it isn't already.

3. Hmm Yeah, perhaps. They have an Upload page (or more of a lightbox) where you can provide files, but then you have to provide all sorts of referencing, etc on top - though that's not so different to what we do on here too, I guess.

I just wondered if any others had used CF and had some experience with the process.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any plugins uploaded to ClanForge would have to be approved by them. The same goes for updates to them.

5. Hmm, fair enough.