1. When trying to enter the server the users receive a message of "lost connection" and in the console of them "f1" appears this message:
    unload all mods.

Anyone know what could be happening?
    This problem is intermittent, sometimes in others they usually get this error.

2. When you join a server, you load all the mods that the server is using. When you leave a mod, you unload all the mods that are loaded. When you disconnect because you can't connect to a server, you also unload the default mods. When this happeneds, you should be able to just reconnect.

3. there is no mod installed on the server. I was informed that this happens even though the first connection is from the player to the server

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I suspect it's default behavior with Hurtworld. It it causing any issues? If so, I'd suggest reporting it to the game's developers.

5. Every server has mods, the game itself uses mods.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510697545][/DOUBLEPOST]The construction menu and the cars i think are called defaultmod and will be loaded on every server.

6. is there any command to force the loading of the "default" mods?

7. I don't get what you mean... mods don't have anything to do with oxide.

8. I know not, but oxide is basically the largest knowledge platform for hurtworld. I figured there might be some command to be added in "autoexec" for example. I am Brazilian, I do not speak English, so I use google translator to facilitate communication. I believe that some words or the context of the sentences will be strange for you.

9. Okey, but what is the problem?

10. When trying to enter the server the players "lose the connection", checking the console, they saw the failure to load the mods "unload all mods". I would like to know if this is the failure to read and if there is any way of forcing the default mods (since the server does not have custom mod)

11. Okey, forceloading the default mods is not possible since the game loads those itself. And you wont be able to do much about it exept reconnecting.
    If reconnecting doesn't work, try restarting your game. If restarting doesn't work, restart steam.