UFilter

Moved

Total Downloads: 575 - First Release: Jul 1, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 20, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could I see your latest oxide/logs please? You can upload them here using the 'Upload a File' button.

2. Those?

Attached Files:

3. You have any solutions?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you try Oxide 2.0.2315 please?

5. @Wulf I've just installed the AntiAds and when people are doing an advert they arn't getting banned or kicket it was on false that means its off and I setted on true that means on and I did /reload AntiAds but then even that its isn't working so I think somewhere on the plugin it isn't even reading it

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you get any errors or messages in your oxide/logs?

7. No that is the weird thing everything is just loaded no errors are showing up

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Hurtworld right?

9. Yes HurtWorld

10. I'm with him the same problem. In Rust Legacy plugin copila but the features do not run, or the player is not kicked

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Tested both Hurtworld and Rust Legacy to be working just fine after setting KickInstantly to true in the config and reloading the plugin.

12. I've just turn both of them on the ban and the kick and when I'm placeing on ip inside of my server or a website there isn't anything happen......
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472514422][/DOUBLEPOST]Could it be not working because I'm useing AdverMessages ?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

AdvertMessages? Unlikely. Which Oxide build are you on? Are you testing with a server that you have excluded?

14. No I'm paying for my hurtworld server and I'm on the last oxide build that you've posted

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That wasn't what I was asking, I was asking the domain/IP you are testing in the chat is added to the plugin's exclusions list in the config.

Could you check which version of Oxide you are running though please?

16. the Domain that i was checking is www.c-rp.net and the ip was from a minecraft server just let me know if you want to know the ip because I don't know if it is allowed to drop any ips from another server in here,

And the Oxide version is 2

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Full version please, you can check using the /version chat command. ;)

18. Oxide 2.0.2328 For hurtworld 0.3.6.7 [39]

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you tested it with the later version of Oxide I released?

20. No not yet I'll do that When I'm getting home from the gym