TruePVE

Better PVE/PVP implementation

Total Downloads: 4,636 - First Release: Mar 25, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 7, 2018

5/5, 26 likes
  1. I'm getting reports that people can't mine or skin

2. I had the same issue yesterday. What fixed it for me was removing the config file and reloading the plugin. A simple reload should be enough, but i removed the config file to be sure.

3. Hello guys,
    any new info about to set up PVP-Zones on a TruePVE Server with the current versions of these plugins? This would be great!

4. are you running Version 2.4.8 of zone manager ?

5. Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I am running Zone Manager 2.4.8 and TruePVP 0.5.0, but I didn't figured out yet how to set up PVP-Zones with these versions, since all assitance here is pointed for earliyer versions. Im quite new to Oxide, and not enough "in" in the custom plugin-edit with its tiny details. I would be grateful for new tips here, and I think some others to - like the further provided edited files :)
    You guys make a great job!

6. as far as I know, there isn't an modified version of 2.4.8 yet. But im using Zone Manager 2.4.7 and Just updated to True 0.5.0 (was using 0.4.6), so Im gonna test it to make sure all is working on my server.

Are you running any kind of arena right now ? and with what versions ?
    If you are not using anything as of yet, you are welcome to my copies til the newest version is modified.

7. Thanks Krazy J, I take my hat off!

I was trying to set a PVP-Zone on an otherwise fully TruePVE server, but the only thing that I have earned for sure, were compile errors :D
    So currently its PVE-only. I am looking forward for your copies! Splendid!

8. Here are the copies of the ones I'm running on my server. (I also confirmed that True 0.50 will still work with zonemanager)

NOTE: the files below are exactly how I have them on my server, so they should work right away with some reloading.

What's your server name, I can probably help you better there if needed.

9. Great! Thank you very much! That saved me a lot of work to get it done :) Seems to work nearly perfect. I just get an issue reported, that animals in a PVP-Zone could not be harvested. Do you know anything of this behavior?

Edit: Correction: You get all the stuff like fat and bones, but the Healthbar is frozen to 100/100 and the corpse did not disappear.

10. which flags did you use for your pvp zone ?

11. I had these flags in: UnDestr, NoBuild, NoTp

Since the new update for ZoneManager, I had to deactivate PVPArena for now

12. pvparena is just for players to kill eachother, not to collect fat. Im not sure why it would block anyone from farming anumals if a flag isn't set for that type of thing. Gathering, collecting an such. not sure. I use an actual arena that I built.. so I don't have animals roaming around.

Yeah, the update broke all of the event manager and related mods. e

13. I am going to go with I am being dumb and just can't figure it out, but I am trying to keep my server a PvE server, but I am trying to use Zones Manager to set a PvP zone for random arena battles. TruePvE seems to be taking precedence over that area and not allowing PvP using the Zone Manager options.

I just cannot get it to work properly. Would anyone have an idea what to do?

14. You have to have a modified copy of the Zones Manager Plugin, or know how to modify the file to work with TruePVE.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484964283][/DOUBLEPOST]These are the files you need to be able to run the arena with TruePVE,

Note: They are set up for running an Arena already. No need to change them.

reload Zones Manager, then TruePVE. They'll reload automatically, but just to to make sure.

They are fixed for the new update FYI

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  15. You rock! Thanks!

16. if you need any other assistance, Look me up on steam Krazy_

17. Thanks. I am new to the whole dedicated server thing and the coding is not my forte. =)

18. I didn't see this question anywhere but i might have missed it.
    When switching from PVE to PVP for end of the month purge, Is it as easy as unloading and removing this plugin and after the forced wipe to reinstall ?

Also players have been telling me that since the latest game update they can blow up some foundations if they can place a TC near the building.
    I have tested it and it does work on stone and below foundations, Non armored doors and external gates.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2017
  19. It should be. As long as you don't delete the .json, reinstalling the .cs will load the previous config.
    I've not been able to reproduce this. Can you upload your .json?