TruePVE

Better PVE/PVP implementation

Total Downloads: 4,631 - First Release: Mar 25, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 7, 2018

5/5, 26 likes
  1. after the most recent update hootdamage has to be set to true for player damage :/

2. That sucks. Maybe Alphawar has ideas with his PVX plugin? :D.

haha Thank you for the response

3. truepve is updated but my big an small boxes are taking damage, building an player to player are working fine
    thank you
    sorry my config was not right, sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  4. delete

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2016
  5. @ignignokt84
    are you planning on updating the modded version of zones manager? just checkin. I finally figured out that it had building wrapper in it. :)

6. players take damage after latest rust update, are you going to update?

7. Is Zone Manager loaded? Do you have hookdamage true? Working fine for me

8. Players also taking damage on mine after update. Hookdamage is false.

9. You have modified version of ZoneManager installed and compiled. "hookdamage": false,

if not "hookdamage": true,

Here is a Working modified version of ZoneManager, does not have the newest latest zone flags, but has pvpzone for use with TruePVE

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  10. Thanks,

11. No Sweat, I will possibly update with new flags soon, This version will also stop your players from getting stuck on rocks, wood, hemp, mushrooms, etc

12. Does this server allow settings so that it can be a pvp server but where you cannot raid or damage someones base?

13. Ok no one is taking damage or anything now, but oddly only chests are taking damage. There a way to stop that?

14. ...... delete

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016
  15. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

16. Code:
    (17:17:45) | [Oxide] 02:19 [Error] Failed to call hook 'HandleDamage' on plugin 'TruePVE v0.4.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (17:17:45) | [Oxide] 02:19 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.TruePVE.CheckAuthDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TruePVE.AllowDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TruePVE.HandleDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TruePVE.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    not sure what this means, but its spamming my rcon screen with this.
    version o.4.0 just installed today. didn't start doing this until now. Ive had it installed for about 5 hours now

17. Is there a particular action that you can tie to that error? I will try to reproduce the error, but it's not something I've seen before in this version.

EDIT: Was able to reproduce the issue and tie it to heli napalm burning entities.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2016
  18. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

19. ignignokt84 updated TruePVE with a new update entry:

20. Yes, when fighting heli. I think the fire from napalms, and fire from ammo cause that error when attempting to cause damage to buildings.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1478620399][/DOUBLEPOST]