1. Hey guys,

my host updated earlier the day, I came home, stopped the server, deleted some data files (like teleportation to reset home points, kits data, waypoints, spawnpoints), uploaded the new Oxide files and started the server.

If I browse to the webinterface of my host, the server shows up as running.
    Waiting since 20 minutes now, can't connect via Rusty nor is the server showing up in the game browser.

Anyone else having problems?
    Might this be caused by the deleted data files? I expected them to be recreated plain with the restart.
    Any ideas what I should do, want to avoid to set it up completely new and never had problems like this before...

Regards
    7th

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Today's Rust update wipes your blueprints and signs, and the sign wiping may take upwards of 10+ minutes.

3. Hmm ok, thanks. I'll give it a few more minutes then, fingers crossed ^^

Regards

EDIT 1: Waited 40mins now, restarted the server one more time, now I could connect via Rusty.
    Tried out oxide.version, server didn't react at all, then a few seconds later it was stopped by Rust:IO, I saw the rcon messages while it created the new map and restarted and then I got spammed with an error message about an fx file.
    The only plugin I use with fx is Portals, stopped the server again and going to delete the plugin files, restart and report again.
    I hope this works.

Saw the other thread about errors with fx, seems to be a problem with several plugins using effects.

EDIT 2: Allright, problem solved, it was the portal plugin. Server is online and running, connecting right now.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015