Timed Execute

Execute commands every (x) seconds.

Total Downloads: 3,224 - First Release: May 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 5, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Where is no such commands as "airdrop" and "hele.call". //Exept for the heli - there is heli.calltome, but it's working from the game console only...

Check out Fancydrop plugin by Fujikura for timed airdirop (I'm pretty sure that there is a less complicated mode for just timed drop, but hey - it's always good to have more configs, right? xD )

As for the timed heli - I'd suggest using Coptor Tracker, but it's kinda....outdated?.... So... may be some day I'll post my own plugin for the heli control, but for now it's just a private alpha ;)

2. Thanks for the quick reply, ill look into fancy drop and Coptor Tracker, as DayVote seems to break the heli and airdrops.

In regards to the server reset and save it didnt seem to take place last night. I did manually reset the server prior. Any ideas as to why its not working?

3. Got it. IT's strange.... the plugins should've tell you that it's impossible to parse json.... here is a fixed one, without helE and airdorp commands ;)
    On the line 16 you've missed the ,
    Also - server.restart - would cause 300 seconds timer in chat, so.... where will be 5 more minutes before actual restart.... If you don't want this (I bet you DO want -- your players would be able to see the timer in chat, with 5 seconds deleay) use server.restart 0

Attached Files:

4. Thanks so much! :) Cant believe i missed the "," haha

5. Anybody that can config the file, so that it will restart ever 3 hours for me? Would really appreciate this! Thanks alot. (Also save the map, just before the restart executes)

6. Think the most nice then i do it on specific times like we do. if you like i can add ours.
    also saveserver before the shutdown is not advisable. people found a glitch that just before the shutdown you drop stuff in the locker you get all items twice.(one in locker other in inventory)

7. Having a problem. I installed this on my sever and when I restarted it the console says that everything is turned off for timed execute even though in the config enabletimeronce, enabletimerrepeat, etc. is all enabled. What could be wrong?

8. Show me your config and the version that you are using.

9. What resistance put is where it is. We got it to work just having another problem now. help when you can please.

10. Best to post in here for support from the coder

11. Can I get the configure for this?
    Also can someone help with the day and night double resources at night then back to normal. X2 during the day then x4 during the night.

Thanks

12. So this seems to be an alternative to Autobroadcast, how would i go about getting this plugin to do the same messages as autobroadcast did, if i set intervals of 300 seconds surely it would just send all messages at once? how do i make it so every 300 seconds a different message is broadcasted?
    Thanks
    Dan

13. Use timer once and I think in the default configuration you can see how it works . .. if not then do it like (300,600,900,1200)

14. Quick question. I want to use TimedExecute to always let the servername and description be accurate. I use:

"server.hostname \""blabla\"": 500,

But I get the " in front and after it. How can I do this best?

15. Try "server.hostname \"blabla\"": 500,

16. Do it like this
    "TimerOnce": {
    "reset.oncetimer": 305,
    "say Message 1": 300,
    "say Message 2": 301,
    "say Message 3": 302,
    "say Message 4": 303,
    "say Message 5": 304
    },

17. Sorry, that's exactly what I did... Wrong input, it gives me the double quotes in the servername.

18. Its is not exactly what you did in the on you posted you had an additional one in front of the name. Show me exactly how the hostname looks like with my examplem

19. I meant that i did not copy paste my line ;-)

The line in your example i did copy paste but thats the same as I had. It gives double quotes in the hostname