Timed Execute

Execute commands every (x) seconds.

Total Downloads: 1,254 - First Release: May 30, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2017

5/5, 11 likes
  1. Evilyn Corporated

Evilyn Corporated Scavenger

Thanks Wulf. I've just installed SmoothRestart and it immediately told me my Oxide was out of date - the last update of Oxide I did (I think) was Thursday night when the Rust update happened.

(06:30:01) | [SmoothRestart] Your servers Oxide build is older then the current build '3058'

So I'll manually restart later and install the latest version to see if that helps.

At the moment, nothing seems to happen any more - nothing in the logs, just nothing at all. Upon looking more closely it seems that the last time it worked was on the 11th, not the 17th... (my bad). Looking in the backups, TimedExecute.cs was last modified on the 11th so it seems likely I grabbed the latest version that day. And oh damn it! The configs have changed. /me smacks forehead.

I can fix it now. Sorry.

2. Fry4

Fry4 Naked Wanderer

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble getting this working. I have easy airdrop added to my server. I just want a supply drop at X time.

This is my file, It will repeat the message 3 times and not call the airdrop. I would like it to display the message 1 time and call the drop. Can anyone help me.

Thanks
    Code (Text):
    {
        "EnableInGameTime-Timer": true,
        "EnableRealTime-Timer": false,
        "EnableTimerOnce": false,
        "EnableTimerRepeat": false,
        "InGameTime-Timer": {
            "12:00": "airdrop random",
            "12:01": "say AirDrop On The Way!",
            "08:00": "Say Welcome To RWS Server!"
        },
        "RealTime-Timer": {},
        "TimerOnce": {},
        "TimerRepeat": {}
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017
  3. Evilyn Corporated

Um. Isn't it just:-
    Code (Text):
    "12:00": "airdrop"
    ...because that's the console command according to the Easy Airdrop plugin page, whereas you're using a chat command?

You might also want to consider FancyDrop. VERY lag free - I've had about 50 airdrops going on all at once and it was fine. :)

4. Fry4

Fry4 Naked Wanderer

I'm using FancyDrop now. When the time runs the command it errors out wanting person|pos|random, that is why i tried the airdrop random.

thank you for the response.

Evilyn Corporated likes this.
  5. Evilyn Corporated

Aha! In FancyDrop there's a built in timer for you to set when drops occur. I just took a look and it doesn't seem to be documented, but it's what I use and was originally set up by another admin.
    Code (Text):
      "Timers": {
        "log to console": true,
        "RealTime": {
          "16:00": "massdrop 3",
          "21:00": "massdrop 10",
          "21:00": "toplayer *"
        },
        "ServerTime": {
          "18": "massdropto 0 0 5 100",
          "6": "massdrop 3"
        },
        "use RealTime": true,
        "use ServerTime": false
      }
    So in that example above there's a random supply drop of 3 at 2.00pm each day (real time), another one of 10 drops when the server is busiest at 9.00pm, PLUS an additional drop above each player (toplayer) at the same time.

You need to set "Use Airdrop timer": true for the built in timer to work.

Using the built in timer within FancyDrop would solve your problem. :)

6. Crafty_Genius

Crafty_Genius Naked Wanderer

Has anyone been able to get the In-Game Time Timer to work? I can't seem to. If anyone has a working config for that function would you mind sharing it please?

7. StreetDog

StreetDog Shack Builder

The 'load' variable is unused and can be removed
    Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'TimedExecute v0.7.0' (NullReferenceException: Obj
    ect reference not set to an instance of an object)

Im having this error on the Server Startup

8. Bryan1500

Bryan1500 Naked Wanderer

Plugin is outdated after HurtWorld update.

9. Bryan1500

Bryan1500 Naked Wanderer

Edit: Problem solved.

10. aaronitoo

aaronitoo Naked Wanderer

is there anyway to change the color for text ?

11. Bryan1500

Bryan1500 Naked Wanderer

Yes.
    For example: "09:30:00": "adminmessage <color=#ff0000>SERVER:</color> <color=#ffffff>Restart in 30 minutes.</color>"

aaronitoo likes this.
  12. aaronitoo

aaronitoo Naked Wanderer

thnx for the quick response much apreciated!!!

Bryan1500 likes this.
  13. Bill Murray 2

Bill Murray 2 Wood Hoarder

As for the Restart - I'll post a copy of my config here to show you how I got it to work. Mine does an auto restart every 8 hours.

"RealTime-Timer": {
    "03:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 5 hours.'",
    "04:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 4 hours.'",
    "05:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 3 hours.'",
    "06:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 2 hours.'",
    "07:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 1 hour.'",
    "07:30:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 30 minutes.'",
    "07:45:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 15 minutes.'",
    "07:50:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 10 minutes.'",
    "07:55:00": "say 'The 5 minute Maintenance Restart is happening now. Countdown from 300'",
    "07:55:10": "global.restart",
    "11:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 5 hours.'",
    "12:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 4 hours.'",
    "13:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 3 hours.'",
    "14:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 2 hours.'",
    "15:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 1 hour.'",
    "15:30:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 30 minutes.'",
    "15:45:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 15 minutes.'",
    "15:50:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 10 minutes.'",
    "15:55:00": "say 'The 5 minute Maintenance Restart is happening now. Countdown from 300'",
    "15:55:10": "global.restart",
    "19:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 5 hours.'",
    "20:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 4 hours.'",
    "21:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 3 hours.'",
    "22:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 2 hours.'",
    "23:00:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 1 hour.'",
    "23:30:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 30 minutes.'",
    "23:45:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 15 minutes.'",
    "23:50:00": "say 'There will be a 5 minute Maintenance Restart in 10 minutes.'",
    "23:55:00": "say 'The 5 minute Maintenance Restart is happening now. Countdown from 300'",
    "23:55:10": "global.restart"
    },
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 6, 2017 ---
    Another thing - When using the in game timer, I noticed that it is running the command anywhere from 4 - 7 times. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but it is a bit spammy. Any fix for that?

Evilyn Corporated likes this.
  14. Durgalur Jay

Durgalur Jay Naked Wanderer

rust how do i set the up the command to run for every 45 minutes xmas.refill

15. as esu grejtis

as esu grejtis Naked Wanderer

Code (Text):
    {
      "EnableInGameTime-Timer": false,
      "EnableRealTime-Timer": true,
      "EnableTimerOnce": false,
      "EnableTimerRepeat": false,
      "InGameTime-Timer": {
      },
      "RealTime-Timer": {
        "19:29:00": "save",
        "19:29:00": "say save"
      },
      "TimerOnce": {
      },
      "TimerRepeat": {
      }
    }
    thats my config. The question why server isnt saving?

16. Resistance

Resistance Grenade Master

Code (Text):
        "server.save": 300
      }
    }

17. Bill Murray 2

You should actually be able to do an automatic save without needing a plugin. There's a line in your server startup "+server.saveinterval 300 " Just make sure that's in there and you can eliminate a plugin. For Rust at least.

18. Durgalur Jay

Durgalur Jay Naked Wanderer

rust how do i set the up the command to run for every 45 minutes xmas.refill

19. Bill Murray 2

Have you tried:

"xmas.refill": 2700
    }

NOTE: I believe this is measured in seconds, and as such, 2700 seconds would be the equivalent of 45 minutes.

20. Maiki.daqui

Maiki.daqui Naked Wanderer

How i see my server time? the real time... can i change it?