Timed Execute

Execute commands every (x) seconds.

Total Downloads: 1,251 - First Release: May 30, 2016 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2017

5/5, 11 likes
  1. UNSC Trekman

UNSC Trekman Wood Hoarder

Ok, new problem. I wanted those notifications to cycle ever 400, 600, and 800 seconds. But they have only cycled ONCE. How do I get them to repeat?

2. Resistance

Resistance Grenade Master

Set
    "reset.oncetimer": 801

3. UNSC Trekman

That's already set to 501, and it still won't do it.

4. Rob Dempley

Rob Dempley Wood Hoarder

At 501 it's resetting after 400 but before the others has a chance to execute. It needs to reset after the last command (800), at 801.

5. UNSC Trekman

Set it to 801, it still is NOT cycling. At all. Let it run since posting. Has only posted once. Then dead.

6. servermenta

servermenta Scavenger

i try it to add localtime but not works, the most of the parts are copy and paste. i change a few things but if someone can see the code maybe can see something bad and help me to solve it.

7. alonzoftw

alonzoftw Naked Wanderer

Hello everyone, I am new to this. I am trying to get just the auto save and restart of my server timed. Does this look correct? How can I go about testing it without having to wait for the time? I have tried this once before and console came back with something like error shutdown ignored right after server save and didnt shutdown. Will try again when I wake up. TY
    Code (Text):
    {
      "EnabledRealTime-Timer": true,
      "EnableTimerOnce": false,
      "EnableTimerRepeat": false,
      "RealTime-Timer": {
        "03:00:00": "say Is restarting in 3 hours",
        "04:00:00": "say Is restarting in 2 hours",
        "05:00:00": "say Is restarting in 1 hour",
        "05:30:00": "say Is restarting in 30 minutes",
        "05:45:00": "say Is restarting in 15 minutes",
        "05:50:00": "say Is restarting in 10 minutes",
        "05:55:00": "say Is restarting in 5 minutes",
        "06:00:01": "say The server is now restarting.",
        "06:00:02": "server.save",
        "06:00:03": "global.restart"
      },
      "TimerOnce": {
      },
      "TimerRepeat": {
      }
    }

8. Resistance

As you copied that from my config file I posted it will work and your server wont auto restart unless you add the extra code into the cmd

9. alonzoftw

alonzoftw Naked Wanderer

So is this useless for me if I cant edit my command line freely? Streamline servers only allows so much in the command line.

10. Resistance

If you are with a host I am sure they already have the info there

11. Yarroslav

Yarroslav Scavenger

Game: Hurtworld. What about commands from other plagins? I want to execute command from other plugin, but see error:
    Code (Text):
    [Oxide] 07:14 [Error] Failed to run a 30.00 timer in 'TimedExecute v0.6.0' (Argu
    mentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: array)
    [Oxide] 07:14 [Debug]   at System.Array.ConvertAll[Object,String] (System.Object
    [] array, System.Converter`2 converter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Covalence.HurtworldServer.Command (System.St
    ring command, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.TimedExecute+<RunOnce>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <
    filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <file
    How i can add some command's myself?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Could you upload your config file here using the 'Upload a File' button please?

13. Yarroslav

Yarroslav Scavenger

Here is my config file...
    Problem - at command gg.open or gg.close no arguments...

14. Wulf

Try with the below version of the plugin please:

15. Yarroslav

Yarroslav Scavenger

07:49 [Error] Failed to run a 60.00 timer in 'TimedExecute v0.6.0' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: array)
    07:49 [Debug] at System.Array.ConvertAll[Object,String] (System.Object[] array, System.Converter`2 converter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Covalence.HurtworldServer.Command (System.String command, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.TimedExecute+<RunOnce>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2017 ---
    When i set config in "repeat" not "once" - All work's!!! Thank's wolf!!!

16. Wulf

You likely got the older version I uploaded. Try again with the latest and all timers should work.

@PaiN, basically the issue is from passing null to the args, which are optional and do not accept null.

17. RafaelSilva

RafaelSilva Naked Wanderer

Hello, I need the plugin to display messages before the restart of my hurtwolrd server and save, I tried to follow the examples but it is not displaying, my server restarts every day at 00:00 and at 12:00 o'clock

18. WildWire

WildWire Wood Hoarder

for some reason this command: block.removeall Does say in console command not found This is the line i use.: "05:55:05": "block.removeall",

19. Flaer

Flaer Naked Wanderer

add local timer please

DodgeVik and servermenta like this.
  20. RafaelSilva

RafaelSilva Naked Wanderer

Wulf help me please,

My server is rebooted and it does not save before rebooting causing rollback, I'm losing players for this reason.I need the plugin to display messages before the restart of my hurtwolrd server and save, I tried to follow the examples but it is not displaying, my server restarts every day at 00:00 and at 12:00 o'clock