Solved Time played

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Ðяαkєи, May 24, 2015.

1. I wonder if you can save on a json file, the list of Players on my server and how long it stays online. Save the name and steamid along with time running total game.

Excuse my English so bad; Thanks for your time

2. I might give this a try, how do you intend to use this? Do you want to connect it to a site, or just log time and have a command to check their online time?

3. I will give you a hint...
    Check this http://oxidemod.org/resources/rust-time-played.638/

4. Just make sure you dont call it AnExiledGodTimePlayed XD
    I joke I joke

5. Hey! I just did that for my own server. :( So mean! Haha.

6. hehehehe

7. I'd like this just to check who is spending the most time on my server.

8. This plugin is not what we really expected. what I want is to get the total playing time on my server (for each player).
    It is also an excellent job, but not what was requested :(

9. I got you :p Something like Rusty has it shows how many hours is the player online...
    But i cant do this no time right now

10. thanks np, yes the same function as rusty, but that accrues when the player re-enters (in rusty, playing time counts from 0 every time you log out). The idea is to make a sum of time every time you play. Not if I explain my English is google translate :(

11. I have this working in my Hardcore plugin that I'm developing.

It has /session and /playtime. So you can see how long your last session was and what your overall time played on the server is.

If this is something you want I can strip it out and made a stand alone plugin pretty quickly.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. Error when trying to visit those sites Wulf. Any plugin that works and does this right now?

14. Playtime tracker works and PlayerRanks supports it.
    Just saying 'cos I know you use that - @antisoma . :)