Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,202 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. Datafile? I'm still somewhat new to being a server owner so I'm not 100% sure what you mean.

2. .../oxide/data/Tickets.json

3. I deleted the data file and reloaded the plugin and the commands seem to work now.

Code:
    (15:06:48) | Tickets was compiled successfully in 2199ms
    (15:06:48) | Unloaded plugin Tickets v3.1.1 by LaserHydra
    (15:06:48) | Loaded plugin Tickets v3.1.1 by LaserHydra
    (15:06:48) | Tickets has replaced the 'ticket' command previously registered by Tickets
    (15:07:16) | [Tickets] There are no tickets.

4. Bug, can't see tickets in chat
    Gyazo - 21d121bdfae4b0229453a9a5750a4ec0.png

Suggestion
    Make the user see the full ticket (/ticket view) when getting a response.
    Make it possible for the user to close the ticket
    Add a timer that reminds them about the ticket every X (i.e 10m) that the ticket is active

Why?
    This will make our support a lot more intuitive and we'll know a ticket is opportune.
    Replying to a ticket will make sense instead having to private message because the user knows a ticket have been replied or isn't closed
    We don't use private messages on our server and we'll be able to communicate to our users instead of telling them to come Discord which diminish the ticket's functionality.

5. First of great plugin, easy to use! :)

I have one question though, is it possible to set in a permission for the /ticket teleport part ? I would like my mods not being able to use it, but still answer the tickets ;)

6. I love the mod. It's very helpful!

One thing I'd love is to be able to work with tickets via the console.

7. You can use it via the console

8. Ty! I hadn't even tried it, duh lol

9. A notification for new replies, new tickets, reminder of unresolved tickets (for admins) and a reminder of unread closed tickets after connecting would be nice.

10. Is there anyway that this mod can just email the ticket to a normal email using our own smtp servers ? rather than one of the subscriber ones . would rally rather not pay lol

11. Are there plans to set this up with Discord? I think it's more used nowadays than Slack

12. Hello great plugin. I would like to make a panel for this using infopanel . any ideas where I would start. I want to have it with several options. Or readouts.. One for you sent a ticket... One for ticket was read. One for ticket was replied and message is waiting for you to open and read ticket. Please help me. I think I need to use the dev apis

13. You would not be able to do so without developing something for that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497779651][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This plugin is just using the Mail plugin, request that from that plugin.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497779661][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'll see.

14. Hey so for Hurtworld this plugin is really buggy in-game. The game doesn't handle the formatting well so it makes chat freeze almost every use. Any way you could make this plugin more hurtworld-friendly?

15. This mod is very helpful for me so thank you very much.

If I was to ask for anything, at the base level of functionality, it would be to have alerts for people so they know the ticket was created or replied to. For instance:

- admin signs on, they get a notification that a ticket was created and requires action
    - admin signs on, they get a notification that someone replied to a ticket they replied to
    - ticket creator signs on, they get a notification that someone replied to their ticket

I find the major issue with the mod is that people don't see replies unless they check their tickets. They just assume there was no response and never do that so communication doens't happen.

Thanks again for a great mod!

16. I have been working with The idea of infopanel with a button notification like the airdrop or radiation icons ... But one for tickets another for building privileges. Another for ect... Anyone else have insight on this plugin and how to incorporate it with this plugin...

17. It would be nice as an option to have to show the admins names just as "Admin" in the ticket overviews and replies

18. Is there a way to warn staff members if tickets was created and they're disconnected ? Like this:

"You have {0} unreaded tickets, type /tickets view # to see them"

19. Its on my todo list, hope I can get to actually run down the list soon.

20. Thanks you very much for your reply, isn't important, just an idea :p