Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,202 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. You might have too many tickets which can not all be shown in chat. I will look into that issue.

2. yea that was the case, i can see them in console though :)

3. they still not showing in chat and there's only 4 tickets open.

4. Weird. It should be able to show 4. Could you send me your Tickets datafile per PM?

5. sentpm

6. Laser. I tried looking through the forums, but I couldn't find the answer I was looking for. Maybe I missed it. But does tickets not notify the user when admins reply or close their tickets? I thought it did. I have everything set to true on notify on closing, creating, replying. But users say they get no notifications.

Mod request: ability to send notifications via popup notifications plugin.

Thanks.

7. Currently having an issue where when I type /ticket list I get the error Unknown Command: ticket. However all the other /ticket commands work just fine.

UPDATE: Answered my own question. Deleted the date file and all is now working. Apparently had too many tickets, 38, and the /ticket list and /ticket wipe commands were not working for some reason because of that.

8. Does tickets notify players when their ticket is replied too or closed? My users never seem to know when a ticket is resolved or replied too.

9. I will take a look.

10. Thanks.

11. Tickets is not working with pushover do you know if there is a problem with the api?

12. this is odd but when I type /ticket the command works, but when I type /ticket list it say's that it is not a valid command?
    259d0a02dead4689919b8d333d1c2bf8.png
    Code:
    (21:34:26) | Failed to run command 'ticket' on plugin 'Tickets v3.1.1' (FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.)

13. Can you also send me the bit right below that error line?

14. There is nothing more beyond that line. That is all it says. It also happens when i try to check tickets. I've tried both chat commands and console commands in game and on rcon.

15. getting unknown command when typing /tickets and when i oxide.reload Tickets i get

Error while compiling Tickets.cs(495,11): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `TransformChanged' and no extension method `TransformChanged' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

16. What version are you using?

17. i stuck with 2.0 when you released 3.0

18. THe latest version does not have that error.

19. What about my error?

20. Could you send me your datafile per pm?