Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,202 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. Hi, what is this please ?

Code:
    (14:05:43) | [Oxide] 14:06 [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'tickets.' for permission 'ticket.admin' (by plugin 'Tickets')

2. Code:
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdTicket' on plugin 'Tickets v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 05:33 [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.Tickets.SendTicketReply (System.String arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Tickets.TicketFunction (System.String function, System.String arg, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Tickets.cmdTicket (.BasePlayer player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Tickets.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

All seems to be working fine but I get this error occasionally.

3. How do I locate the Ticket ID?

4. While in Chat, you type '/Ticket List'
    The resulting prompt will inform you that the tickets can be viewed by pressing the [F1] key.
    Press the [F1] key, and check the [Console System] tab.
    You will find the list of Tickets here, as well as the corresponding Ticket ID for each message.

nb: You may need to repeat typing '/Ticket List' in Chat, if the List doesn't appear the first time (I think this is a bug).

5. OK, I found out exactly how to type it and what the 'ID' number is.

When you hit F1 and see your tickets, each separate one is Ticket 1, Ticket 2, etc -- the ticket ID is 1, 2, 3

So, when replying...

/ticket reply 1 "What's up? How can I help" (for example)

Love the mod. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2016
  6. So I've tried adding this permission to myself and it just doesn't show up anything. I'm admin anyway but even after adding the permission it still won't let me use /ticket reply and says I don't have permission to this command.

7. I think there is a mistake on the overview try tickets.admin

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  8. Just tried it but sadly didn't work :(

9. grant group admin tickets.admin
    grant group admin ticket.admin

neither works?

10. Neither work im afraid.

11. I would check to make sure you have installed the plugin correctly, and that it compiled.

12. The plugin is correctly installed, I even downloaded the latest version again and re installed it. It works user side, so you can make tickets and view them etc in game. But I just can't use any of the admin commands like reply etc.

Update! So today I tried it again and it worked first time, no idea why but it did so all good now! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2016
  13. LaserHydra updated Tickets with a new update entry:

14. How do we now delete tickets through chat once resolved as there's no /remove or /clear

15. Close them. Can't remove them currently. Will try to improve its behaviour for the case of having many tickets.

16. So is it fixed where default players can't view and reply to tickets? It's been an issue on my server in the past :/

17. I recommend you try.

18. Alrighty, I'll let you know if it's changed for me when I get the chance to check :p

19. LaserHydra updated Tickets with a new update entry:

20. Push API not working?