Tickets

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,203 - First Release: May 26, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 31, 2016

4.85185/5, 27 likes
  1. I would also Really like to see this updated and improoved.
    I even missing the notify messages from tickets...... everytime i forget to look for them ... D:

And since i read it Somewhere over my post im for a GUI and console support aswell :D

its such a helpfull tool for owners/admins that rly doing their job.

anyway- even if gui and other stuff is much . a small Mini update just with a notify message would even be great

2. How ı can transilate this commands ing to tr language?
    example
    /ticket add - /ticket oluştur

3. This is a fantastic add, very glad to have it on my server! However, am wondering if there'll be any plans to allow one to view/reply to tickets from console? :)

4. Hi. I have installed the plugin, and want it to pushover messages to my iOS deviece. Can someone provide a guide to do this? When i installed the plugin, the configfile came out empty, so i tried adding the default config from the overview, without any luck. I got both userkey and API key in the PushAPI plugin and the profile on pushover.com is correct(i think).

5. Came here to ask this question. I know I saw a reply here about it earlier on. Did anything ever happen with that?

6. Hey @LaserHydra, This mod doesnt seem to auto generate the config, its blank, I copied and pasted the config in from your main page and it loaded settings correctly, just thought I would give you a heads up.

7. hmm. It normally should. Thanks for the notice.

8. @LaserHydra The config,which is auto generated, is blank for me too.But copy and pasting the stuff from the main page works

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2016
  9. could console commands be added? so I dont have to connect to the server to see if tickets are open?

10. Hi, have loaded the plugin, and tested the following:

typed /ticket add test 1 - [works]
    View the ticket through F1 - [works]
    type /ticket remove 1 - [works]
    typed /ticket add test 2 - [works]
    type /ticket reply 2 This is a test reply - [message appears: You do not have permission to use this command]

Bit odd as I had (through F1) validly added:
    oxide.grant group Admin ticket.admin

11. Are you sure that it had the ID 2? Though its correct that it should not tell you that you have no permission.

12. Thank you for the reply, AND good luck with your exams. The plugin worked, without notice or change. Who knows what happened, but it all works perfectly now.

13. Good to know. I actually had my exams last week. Still hoping they went good. Anyways, Tickets will propably be remade though. I have a few improvement ideas.

14. Anyway to set a cool down on it so players cant bomb it? Like a 60 second cool down per ticket?

15. Would adding support for the Slack API be something you'd be interesting in doing? It'd be pretty good to be able to relay tickets directly to slack rather than using EmailAPI to do it! Just an idea.

16. Yes its planned and I will do is soon when I am at home. I will come home on Friday.

17. Did you have a look at this? It'd be much better than e-mail API!

18. I am getting this from console
    [Oxide] 16:48 [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'tickets.' for permission 'ticket.admin' (by plugin 'Tickets')

19. I seem to be getting the 'color' settings visible under F1. Also I have to type </ticket list> twice before they appear.

The tickets did appear in the chat before at least once but then under F1.. is this something I may have changed in the settings?

upload_2016-7-7_16-50-20.png

20. Currently the Tickets only appear in the console because the chat limit doesn't allow to put such amount of text into the chat. Also on big servers the chat would quickly be pushing up the tickets.