Solved The Forest 0.51

Discussion in 'The Forest Discussion' started by PsychedSE, Dec 14, 2016.

1. PsychedSE

PsychedSE Naked Wanderer

Since the patch drops tomorrow is there any chance that we can get an updated version of the server tool? I can try and help anyway i can.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Once it releases I'll update for it.

3. PsychedSE

PsychedSE Naked Wanderer

It's out now! :) Just finished the story. Really nice :)

4. Wulf

It is already update in our GitHub repo, just no build yet.

5. Nops77

Nops77 Naked Wanderer

Hi

My server dosent start

i have follow error:
    A script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 148
    bytes but expected 152 bytes)
    Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of yo
    ur scripts?
    A script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 192
    bytes but expected 196 bytes)
    Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of yo
    ur scripts?
    A script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 756
    bytes but expected 760 bytes)
    ur scripts?
    A script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 108
    bytes but expected 112 bytes)
    ur scripts?

can i fix that??

greetings
    Nops

6. Wulf

That's generally an indication that you are trying to use an old build on a newer version of the game. We haven't released a build for 0.51 yet.

7. PsychedSE

PsychedSE Naked Wanderer

I get the server to work, but yeah. I want mods to be a big part of this game.