1. I want a plugin that will teleport you to a specific location made in C# for Rust, I already tried SpawnDatabase with Custom Spawn Locations and it doesn't work so I tried to do one and it doesn't work I get "NetworkData.Write - no handler to write System.Object[] -> System.Object[]"
    My code:
    Code:
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using Newtonsoft.Json;
    using Oxide.Core.Plugins;
    using UnityEngine;
    using Oxide.Core;namespace Oxide.Plugins
    {
        [Info("Main","Kicer", "1.0")]
        class Main : RustPlugin{
            void OnPlayerRespawned(BasePlayer player)
            {
                SendReply(player, "You were teleported to the spawn!");
                player.ClientRPCPlayer(null, player, "ForcePositionTo", new object[]{ -328.3812, 0.0297963, 15.31828 });
            }
        }
    }

2. I think it's better to use
    Code:
    Vector3 pos = new Vector3(100, 20, 100);
    player.Teleport(pos);

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you looked at the WelcomeTP plugin?

4. Thanks I will try it now.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509236764][/DOUBLEPOST]Nope, still doesn't work, I don't think it's because I'm an admin and the permissions were set correctly and I configured the spawnpoint correctly too, but the problem is that I want a plugin that will teleport you there every time you died, reconnected or connected to the server.
    Finally, based on that plugin I will try to do my own, thanks for the fast response.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2017
  5. Oh I didn't seen your answer,sorry and thanks, I still need help for the respawn teleport, I did the reconnect part.

6. well @Slydelix gave you pretty much everything you need, now you just need to use it with the right hooks, Oxide API for Rust