1. This idea may help smaller servers stay afloat if someone could make a survey to ingame RP transfer

Player does Survey (on website of any sort)

After completing survey is granted X Reward Points

This idea (if possible) could potentially help many servers from having to be shut down so quickly.

Just another idea of mine:)

2. Not a bad idea, but what would the survey do exactly? As far as I know, you can vote for the server but a survey? That would be new to me. Are you perhaps suggesting a website be made where people can play and write a sort of "review" for the server, maybe giving opinions, rating and comments on "Admin/Staff support", "overall modded efficiency/ configuration (if a modded server)", "population control/removal of old buildings", "accuracy to description", etc... I think a new website tracking Rust servers would need to be made for this kind of thing, or already existing websites advertising Rust server would need to add this feature. The reviews people leave could be seen by players who do research before diving into a server?

3. I should have specified a little better. But there's tons of sites that give small amounts of revenue for each survey you take or have someone take. Maybe if someone can tie into that and link it to a rust plugin then maybe you can reward players for taking surveys which will benefit not only you, but the player

4. I do like this idea. Hopefully someone can find out how... I'd use it.

5. Well, I'm not sure you could mass distribute it unless you either gave the web page's code to the user and allowed them to style it or set up an automated system with hosting, like SDonate.

6. all we need is an api, i already have a website-rcon script somewhere
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503919469][/DOUBLEPOST]and a choice of survey provider :)