1. I would like a plugin that will autofill a players name in chat by pressing tab. I don't even know if this is possible but I would think that it would be. Obviously this would be paid. Thanks

Edit: Also, I understand there may be an issue with spaces in peoples names, but if that is a problem, one way to fix it would be check for spaces in player names on join, and if they have a space, force them to rename themselves without a space. Or automatically put _ where the spaces are in their names.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2017
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think this would be possible as the chat entered into the chat box on the client isn't connected to the server until it is sent.

3. I also
    But what about other games for example minecraft. I don't think chat is sent to server until you press enter either, and you can auto fill a persons name still. Anyways, I understand that this would be a really difficult plugin, and the Dev would be compensated accordingly.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't possible in Rust, the server doesn't know when or what they are typing in the chat box.