1. Oxide 1.18 has been discontinued and is no longer supported. Please do not post requests for Oxide 1.18 plugins or support.
    We recommend upgrading to Oxide 2.0 as able. Plugins can be easily updated to support it as well.
  1. DJMototron

DJMototron Naked Wanderer

I have a little question.. I made a system for admin duty/offduty, isnt finished yet. But my question is.

How can i do that the plugin get information of the player if it is onduty or offduty..

Im working it with permission. if the player have the permission isduty.. They will enter on the condition to make it offduty.. and viceversa.

There is a way to create a flag or idk.. Thats get the player if it is onduty or offduty without the permission?

Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

If you want persistence, you'd need to use a datafile or database, which you can see how to do a datafile in the Docs link at the top of the page. If you want something just during that server session, you can use a C# dictionary or hash to temporarily store it memory.

3. Gute

Gute Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

4. DJMototron

DJMototron Naked Wanderer

I think no.. Maybe later.. Im still trying to understand some things with oxide and c#, and im far away of the plugin that im creating. This is only a little part of it.

Thanks. Mark it as solved.

5. PreFiX

PreFiX Shack Builder Plugin Developer

It's not so hard... Untested :)

6. Wulf

Let's keep in on topic guys. The question in this thread was about storing data, not for releasing a plugin or providing support for it.

7. PreFiX

PreFiX Shack Builder Plugin Developer

Can I regain my plugin back? Because I was writing it on public computer and didn't made any copy?

8. Gute

Gute Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

I made a copy I will be sending to you OK?

9. Wulf

Yes, I sent it to you.