1. I'm super common sense challenged here or something. I tried making the test plugin but for bears and it's telling me it can't find assets/rust.ai/agents/bear.prefab del (edit just figured out there was an extra del in the command that was posted earlier. fixed it, thanks)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2018
  2. del assets/rust.ai/agents/bear/bear.prefab

is the full path. i think just swap Zombie with Bear

3. I submitted this issue directly to facepunch after this happening to me 4 times this wipe. The issue is in the base code, not the mods. Good news, facepunch told me they were going to release this fix for next wipe. See the other thread on this and review my posts for more information.

Solved - Stopping zombies from spawning?

4. The first time this happened a week after Rust update, and I got rid of it by wiping my entire server. Now it started again 2 weeks later, and I really don't want to wipe my entire server again.

For my server it is horses spawning non stop. I have tried horse.population 0 along with running the plugin, and the only thing that's keeping my server up right now is timed execute deleting the horse prefab every second, but everytime it deletes the prefab, the server hits a lag spike
    Code:
    [Oxide] 08:32 [Info] [Timed Execute] ran CMD: del assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefabDeleted 394 objects[Oxide] 08:32 [Info] [Timed Execute] ran CMD: del assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefabDeleted 425 objects[Oxide] 08:32 [Info] [Timed Execute] ran CMD: del assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefabDeleted 405 objects[Oxide] 08:32 [Info] [Timed Execute] ran CMD: del assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefabDeleted 402 objects[Oxide] 08:33 [Info] [Timed Execute] ran CMD: del assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefabDeleted 427 objects[Oxide] 08:33 [Info] [Timed Execute] ran CMD: del assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefabDeleted 405 objects[Oxide] 08:33 [Info] [Timed Execute] ran CMD: del assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefabDeleted 433 objects[Oxide] 08:33 [Info] [Timed Execute] ran CMD: del assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefabDeleted 398 objects[Oxide] 08:33 [Info] [Timed Execute] ran CMD: del assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefabDeleted 428 objects[Oxide] 08:33 [Info] [Timed Execute] ran CMD: del assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefabDeleted 402 objects[Oxide] 08:34 [Info] [Timed Execute] ran CMD: del assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefab>
    I even tried flying across my entire map with admin radar and couldn't find where the horses are spawning so I could maybe place foundations down

5. read this post Solved - Stopping zombies from spawning? create a plugin and change Zombies to Horse
    run del assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefab
    run this plugin and it will no more spamm the horse spawn, BUT it will del all Horses on your server every time so u dont need wipe
    or u load a last backup before it starts happend spamm the horse spawn

6. Thank you, that worked much better than

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2018
  7. Help please!
    I was playing around on my Rust server and typed in console "spawn zombie" which spawned the 1hp creeper like zombie and was fine,except when I killed it then it began to mass spawn zombies in a gigantic swarm and continuously spawn them. Is there a way to fix this without wiping the server? Such as a prefab name? I tried "del assets/prefabs/npc/zombie/zombie.prefabspawn" but had no luck.

8. Install this, then run on console:
    Code:
    del assets/rust.ai/agents/zombie/zombie.prefab
    Can be uninstalled after/with next server-startup.

Attached Files:

• KillZ.cs
      File size:
      258 bytes
      Views:
  9. Thank you! I'll give this a try.

10. Worked ;D

11. congratulations :)