SteamReport

Sends in-game reports to admins via Steam.

Total Downloads: 611 - First Release: Aug 5, 2016 - Last Update: May 15, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Spicy updated ReportBot with a new update entry:

2. Spicy updated SteamReport with a new update entry:

3. does this work with reign of kings?

4. Yes, it works with all games supported by Oxide.

5. Hey there, I have a couple suggestions. How about adding a server label that shows up in the Steam message? This would save time and confusion if you own multiple servers. Also, how about a cool down option for reports?

6. Theres an error in the file to setup your own bot :'( any help? thnx!

7. I'll do that when I have time. :)
    What's the error?

8. Well ots just a syntax error in the file. Could u give a more detailed explenantion to setup the bots because its unclear for me. I want to setup 2 bots because i want to know who reported who on wich server. Great plugin anyways!

9. Yeah, you need to send the syntax error here, it doesn't happen for me. You need to install NodeJS, then open a command prompt/ssh and type "nodejs steamreport.js". Make sure you change your username and password in there beforehand.

10. Attached Files:

• node.js
      File size:
      1.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
  11. same here

12. i dont, and the error still appears. do i need a special environment for that

13. You need to have the steam-user NodeJS package installed.

14. Is it possible if I can have a template with multiple admins added to the config? as I can't seem to figure out how to add more than one admin connecting to the BOT.

15. Ok Im a bit slow. How exactly do I add the bot to steam. I downloaded the SteamReport-master.zip. Not sure where I add it on steam. Any help would be appreciated.

16. i reaaallly dont get it to setup a own bot. i even compiled myself one with the files from your github . didnt do shit.

17. Just add a comma after each id (excluding the last one in the list)
    Code:
    {
      "Admins": [
        "id",
        "id",
        "id"
      ],
      "ReportCommand": "report",
      "RequestUrl": "http://steam.spicee.xyz:8192/"
    }