SteamGroups

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,119 - First Release: Aug 17, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 9, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What does your config look like?

2. Removed old config, reloaded, works now. Sorry for bothering you.

3. The config have this appareance now:
    {
    "RustersLat": "areingroup"
    }

Then players that are in the group RustersLat will be added automaticaly on group "areinroup"

RIGHT ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, the example is on the Overview.

5. then yes is as I exampled, thanks.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, the example you gave is not right. The "Oxide" and "Steam" names do not change, you only change what is to the right of them...

7. LOL

I understood all bad
    GROUP STEAM: GROUP OXIDE
    "Steam": "CitizenSO",
    "Oxide": "default"

haha

thanks

8. Yo Wulf!

this is my setting in det config:

{
    "Group Setup": [
    {
    "Steam": "instinctrust",
    "Oxide": "steamGRP"
    },
    {
    "Steam": "OxideMod",
    "Oxide": "default"
    }
    ],
    "Update Interval (Seconds)": 300
    }

When a player leave the steam group, they not getting moved from SteamGRP to deafault group in betterchat.

what am i doing wrong?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Removal isn't instant, the groups are updated at the interval you have set. So 300 seconds = 5 minutes.

10. You waited the next check? (sets on Update Interval)

11. i changed to 20 instead when i tried it, but they didnt get removed after 20 sec either, didnt say anything in console either

12. (13:19:10) | [Oxide] 12:18 [Info] [SteamGroups] Trying again in 10 minutes...

(13:19:10) | [Oxide] 12:18 [Info] [SteamGroups] Steam is currently not allowing connections from your server. (403)

(13:19:10) | [Oxide] 12:18 [Info] [SteamGroups] Trying again in 10 minutes...

(13:19:10) | [Oxide] 12:18 [Info] [SteamGroups] Steam is currently not allowing connections from your server. (403)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it means what it says.

14. Yo Wulf.

Still 2h later they are still in the wrong group. any idea?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What does your config look like now?

16. Same as I posted before. Haven't done anything since I posted the first time.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you checked to see if "steamgrp" exists? It should be made automatically though if not.

18. Yes, it does. When they join the group they get into "steamgrp" but when they leave they still in the group

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looking at the plugin, looks like I left that part out when it was re-written... so I'll try to get that back in there soon.

20. I take it the manual command doesn't work? Not an issue, but I'm not being spammed by people being added yet haha.