SteamGroups

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,118 - First Release: Aug 17, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 9, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I have no seen any issues or PRs opened on GitHub from you or any with that plugin.

2. Wierd, how about now?

3. @Wulf Do you know if the loyalty plugin is using the threading too?

What's interesting is, you may remember, I started having group issues around the time I tried using this plugin. I then stopped to narrow down the issue.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't, that plugin uses normal methods to grant and revoke.

5. > Error while compiling: SteamGroups.cs(121,10): error CS0616: `Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HookMethod': is not an attribute class

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can't reproduce that. Please make sure you're fully updated with the latest version of the plugin.

7. Still not working for me. @Wizera I'd be more than happy to try your modified code!

8. Sent you my version.

9. @Wulf

It appears that OnTick() method does not get executed for the game HurtWorld. Queue does not get processed. Perhaps you could add a timer instead. e.g.

timer.Every(60, () =>
    {
    if (membersQueue.Count != 0) ProcessQueue();
    });

Also. Did you receive the code update on GitHub?

10. Not work ;/
    My group : Steam Community :: Group :: MyHurtworld

I set config :
    Code:
    {
      "Group Setup": [
        {
          "Steam": "myhurtx3",
          "Oxide": "vip"
        }
      ],
      "Update Interval (Seconds)": 60
    }
    Logs :
    Code:
    16:45 [Info] Loaded plugin Steam Groups v0.3.8 by Wulf/lukespragg
    16:45 [Info] [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'myhurtx3'
    16:46 [Info] [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'myhurtx3'
    16:47 [Info] [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'myhurtx3'
    16:48 [Info] [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'myhurtx3'
    16:49 [Info] [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'myhurtx3'
    16:50 [Info] [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'myhurtx3'
    16:51 [Info] [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'myhurtx3'
    16:52 [Info] [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'myhurtx3'
    16:53 [Info] [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'myhurtx3'
    16:54 [Info] [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'myhurtx3'
    16:56 [Info] [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'myhurtx3'
    16:57 [Info] [Steam Groups] Checking page 1 of members for Steam group 'myhurtx3'
    The plugin does not add to the group on the server myself, although I'm in the steam group.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@Wizera may have noticed an issue with Hurtworld support, so looking into that.

I did see it, will look into options for it too.

12. plugin not removing rank when user leave the group.
    One member left the group 6 days ago and still have the special 'vipsteam' groups.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is no removal right now.

14. how to make it possible to take the kit just people from the steam group?

15. So, what can we do to avoid players to just join for the Kit?
    Sorry for my english,
    Thanks in advance

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Grant the permissions for those kits to the group you have configured in here.

Probably not much you can do about that right now, people will always abuse freebies.

17. ohhh ok, thanks! ;)

18. I just saw this morning a person entered my server that isnt in my group on steam. I guess maybe they are a hacker? They didnt have much for equipment and their tiny base was pretty bare is there something I need to adjust in the servergroups plugin?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't prevent users from joining your server, it only adds users to a group if they are in your Steam group.

20. @Wulf about users removal from a group - maybe just wipe that group every period of time or time of day set in config, so it should be recreated by plugin after that? of course i dont know how this impact server performance or steam if lets say group size is 2k users or more.. just an idea. i doing this by myself regularly.
    br