SteamChecks

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,152 - First Release: Sep 3, 2016 - Last Update: Jan 10, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. how can I do so that only players with less than 500 hours can enter?

2. i have found this errors in my console
    | [SteamChecks] Unknown error occurred while connecting to the Steam API. Error code: 405.

3. every time someone connects to the server as of latest rust/oxide update this error (as above) happens:

(15:50:17) | [SteamChecks] Unknown error occurred while connecting to the Steam API. Error code: 405.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like the Oxide.Core currently in the builds has a mistake that was fixed in the later builds but isn't available right now. I'll update the plugin to use the new method.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated SteamChecks with a new update entry:

6. Code:
    Error while compiling: SteamChecks.cs(587,24): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' does not contain a definition for `Enqueue' and no extension method `Enqueue' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Code:
    > oxide.version
    Protocol: 2023.152.1
    Build Date: 10/12/2017 13:15:40
    Unity Version: 2017.1.2f1
    Changeset: 23288
    Branch: main
    Oxide Version: 2.0.3515

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're running an old version of Oxide.

8. Dang, I just updated Oxide this morning D:

9. the version 3.0.1 have an error

Error while compiling: SteamChecks.cs(587,24): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' does not contain a definition for `Enqueue' and no extension method `Enqueue' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

i used the newest oxide version

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide.

Are you sure? From where? If you have 3515 or any of the past release versions, you're outdated.

11. Updated about 8AM this morning.

Code:
    Protocol: 2023.152.1 Build Date: 10/12/2017 15:15:40 Unity Version: 2017.1.2f1 Changeset: 23288 Branch: main Oxide Version: 2.0.3528

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're outdated as that isn't the latest. Where are you pulling it from?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's on GitHub. Which error are you getting exactly ("the same" is not the same in many cases)?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

15. Error while compiling: SteamChecks.cs(587,24): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' does not contain a definition for `Enqueue' and no extension method `Enqueue' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

>I installed the new version and got this. Tried deleting the old config and reloading, same thing. :.( Did I break it?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You are outdated if you see that.

17. Thanks Wulf, you're da best!

18. Error while compiling: SteamChecks.cs(587,24): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' does not contain a definition for `Enqueue' and no extension method `Enqueue' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

(i updated)