1. Im having trouble starting up my rust server this error keeps coming up
    i uploaded my output log and a screenshot of how it looks like.
    i hope this can be fixed

Attached Files:

2. Just noticed every player who tried to join my server is being kicked for "Steam Auth Timeout". Have tried everything I can think of. This seems to be on other servers too and not just mine.

Any solutions for this?

*EDIT* Can confirm. 5 people who were on my server cannot connect to any other server. Seems to be a global issue?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2017
  3. its on all serverĀ“s The Same ! you canot join Any Server at the moment !

4. Same issue on my server!

5. same issue, server description self changed to 1010101101010111010101001101* etc
    maybe memory corruption

6. Ye, we all will just have to wait it out.

7. yeah im getting the same im sure they havent pushed a update out maybe there was a spre of hackers lol

8. i have problem on my server too nobody can connect maybe its problem with oxide?

9. nahh dont think its oxide this has happend before lets wait for fp to post patch out was working ok lastnight no updates have been pushed so much be hackers the offical servers got hacked not long ago

10. Quote my own message,

[DOUBLEPOST=1486647843][/DOUBLEPOST]Its Fixed

11. **.**.***.***:*****/*****************/FrozeN Rejecting connection - Steam Auth Timeout

What is this? and how can i fix it?
    And as im typeing! Ty wolf for the grate work you are doing on the plugins!

12. Its fixed now, its was a rust issue and fixed it self

13. aaaand it's broke again.

14. it's broke again.... :(

15. I think its steam problem, not facepunch

16. ty <3 ma friend

17. Had that issue, but now everything is up and going. Didn't know what was going on, ran a file integrity check, update, etc...but it worked itself out

18. now its working

19. Rejecting connection - Steam Auth Timeout

Does anyone know why I get this? When I try to join my server and others the same, and I see that other players in the console gets the same message