StartupCommands

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,464 - First Release: Jan 13, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 28, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Would not typeing anything after the /autocmd add then just hitting enter thats when it came up

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, but you said the permission was not working... what was the exact command you used for that and what was the response?

3. I just typed it in with out the argument Commad use /autocmd add nothing after it

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, but what did you assign the permission with and what was the response, not asking about the /autocmd command.

5. Is there a way to make it give everyone 1000x wood every 10 min using auto cmd?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If there is a command from Rust or a plugin, sure, otherwise you'd need to write a plugin to handle that for all.

7. well isn't there a way where I can set it up to run the console command "giveall wood 1000" every 10 min? I know its a command but my problem is making it happen every 10 min

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If that command exists, then yes. I'd suggest using the Timed Execute plugin though, this plugin only handles on startup.

9. Is there an alternative for this plugin?
    it doesn't work anymore since it's Lua...

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you not have access to your server.cfg in Rust? It's the same thing if so.

11. Well, I liked it especially since I could just edit the config file and just wait for the next restart to perform the actions.

I use Gameservers.com and that means that i have to sit behind the computer to change the startup line once it restarts (which it does every 6 hours)

Can I use the serverauto.cfg for this?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

server.cfg, not serverauto.cfg (manually create server.cfg if you don't have it)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated StartupCommands with a new update entry:

14. You can do a command after wipe the server?

15. Permission 'startupcommands.admin' doesn't exist
    Permission 'startupcommand.admin' doesn't exist
    Permission 'auto.commands' doesn't exist

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Forgot to register it, fixed now.

I'm not sure what you mean.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

18. so the team worked not long after starting the server and start up after a wipe.

I apologize for the error, the translator

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Still not quite following you. The plugin doesn't have any way of detecting a wipe, it just runs whatever commands you have set each time the server starts.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin