StartupCommands

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,464 - First Release: Jan 13, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 28, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

AutoCommands - Automatically executes configured commands on server startup

Read more about this resource...

2. This is the Solution for my Problems , thank you !!!

:(:(:(
    The Plugin is to slow, The building collaps bevor the Plugin sets the server.stability false command .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2015
  3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Due to the recent Rust changes, this plugin will not work until a replacement is found for global.ConsoleSystem.Run.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Auto Commands with a new update entry:

Updated for recent Rust changes

5. good day,

could you please advise why the "server.stability false" in command list as default?

is it really necessary?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For many, probably as there is a bug with save files, but it can be removed.

7. actually I know it closely bc server wiped two times bc of this problem(i.e. when the save file reach to 4mb size)

but what will be happen if we leave it as false

by the way is there any way to put some timer for late apply the commands bc as I notice that; some of the commands working but some of them not;

my commands as follows;
    "server.globalchat true", I dont know why it's necessary since it's already true in default but I leave it anyway
    "server.stability false", I will leave it for avoid problem with save file
    "env.daylength 180", it's working from console but not working with auto command plugin
    "env.nightlength 10", same as above
    "env.time 9", same as above

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There aren't any timers right now. server.globalchat defaults to false as far as I know, not true. The time ones might be set after the server has been initialized, so I might have to move the startup back to a later hook.

9. himm but I am sure that notifier plugin have some timer in it that's why I though that may be you can use same for it as well

also I am really sure about that; your earlier version plugin was working with time commands perfect. It's broken with this update

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just because one plugin has a feature, doesn't mean another would as well. I plan to add timer options sometime.

I've never tested it with env.time commands, and I don't know where you saw that that I said it was working with them.

11. yes of course it was just advise for timer
    for env.time I do not saw anywhere, I was using in my server already with your plugin and it was working

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right, but with a recent update I changed hooks, so that's likely why it stopped. I'll test more and see.

13. okay thanks for your assistance

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

16. thanks testing

17. hi i restart my server and this come at console:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 2:31 PM [Error] autocommands: IndexOutOfRangeException while calling cmdAutoCommand: Array index is out of range.
      at NLua.MetaFunctions.GetMethodInternal (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.MetaFunctions.GetMethod (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper native-to-managed) NLua.MetaFunctions:GetMethod (KeraLua.LuaState)
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) KeraLua.NativeMethods:LuaNetPCall (intptr,int,int,int)
      at KeraLua.Lua.LuaNetPCall (IntPtr luaState, Int32 nArgs, Int32 nResults, Int32 errfunc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaLib.LuaPCall (LuaState luaState, Int32 nArgs, Int32 nResults, Int32 errfunc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    i must load the plugin manuel with:
    oxide.reload autocommands

and yes i have reload steam files and the new Oxide Update

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  18. yes you are right. none of the commands working with server restart. after server start I am manually re-loading plugin and it's working.

this plugin definetly need timer delay for send commands. if the commands send after server restart there is no problem but it can not work during the loading.

Until fixed I will use it manully(i.e. reload after server restart)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That error is from using invalid commands, not on startup. Make sure you are using quotations around any commands with spaces in them.

20. there is no mistake with commands. plugin not able to perform commands during the loading that's all. Also it's working if re-loaded after server start. If there is a mistake with commands it shouldnt be work with "oxide.reload autocommands"