1. [​IMG]

2. Nice! are you going to release?

3. I personally won't do that ^_^
    I'd support Rust by not doing that.
    Eventhough I am not a great fan of micro-transactions either.

4. No. This plugin only for my server.

5. Maybe you guys should try asking him instead of referring to him from the third person.

6. deicide i also think the same ^^

7. can i pay you for your plugin?

8. Can work with GUIShop or FacePunch have change all skin ? I have see a shop with skin on server recently

9. How to clear the inventory players sleeping?

because when I go to the server that kick me. (I gave a skin that does not exist) xD

Code:
     [ChatCommand("swag")]
            private void SwagCommand(BasePlayer player, string command, string[] args)
            {
                //  if ()
                //  {
                int itemid = Int32.Parse(args[0]);
                int skinid = Int32.Parse(args[1]);
                int amount = Int32.Parse(args[2]);
                string weapon = args[3] ;
                string container = "main";            if(weapon == "yes")
                {
                    player.inventory.GiveItem(BuildWeapon(itemid, skinid, null), container == "belt" ? player.inventory.containerBelt : container == "wear" ? player.inventory.containerWear : player.inventory.containerMain);
                }
                else
                {
                    player.inventory.GiveItem(BuildItem(itemid, amount, skinid), container == "belt" ? player.inventory.containerBelt : container == "wear" ? player.inventory.containerWear : player.inventory.containerMain);
                }
            }

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  10. Anyone can help me with this: I read all thread posts and still cant understand how ot get id from wokrshop skin not added to the game. If anyone can give me id only for one item -> Flammable T-Shirt Official. I want to find this id and use it in my server only via kits or other plugin. If anyone then can see me with this i will freak out :D As someone said on page 1 or page 2 in one battlefield server there was kits armors (played and used some of em) ->glowing or red or blue and everytihng was custom made.
    Also if its possible to use files. (i have old version of my tshirt and my friend can send me updated model and if there is NOTHING OTHER we can do)
    Can i then replace original one like minecraft texture packs or cs 1.6 skins install i think its able to replace original files, but 1st i tihnk someone can give me the id of my tshirt :), because i do not see chance to have this accepted like shadowfrax or bchillz or etc.

Attached Files:

11. You can find the skinID in the website URL (where it says id=8644731). Also, if you have a question like this you are better off creating a new thread instead of necroing someone elses old thread from 2 years ago :p

12. Lel Thanks for replay but i found it by myself
    just checked url and found this numbers after ID= and checked via skins WOW now i am GOD :) added too many stuff form workshop in my server nice