1. ?since the prefabs have changed..

is there a call to active the ui?

This is my code:

simple animal name is passed in animal variable..

Code:
                string[] possibleAnimalPrefabs = {
                    "assets/rust.ai/agents/bear/bear.prefab",
                    "assets/rust.ai/agents/boar/boar.prefab",
                    "assets/rust.ai/agents/chicken/chicken.prefab",
                    "assets/rust.ai/agents/horse/horse.prefab",
                    "assets/rust.ai/agents/stag/stag.prefab",
                    "assets/rust.ai/agents/wolf/wolf.prefab",
                    "assets/rust.ai/agents/zombie/zombie.prefab"
                };            try
                {
                    var prefabName = possibleAnimalPrefabs.Where(x => x.Contains(animal)).First();
                    BaseEntity entity = GameManager.server.CreateEntity(prefabName, GetGroundPosition(position));
                    if (entity == null)
                        return null;                // have entity face target..
                    entity.transform.LookAt(target.transform);
                    entity.name = prefabName;
                    entity.enabled = true;
                    entity.Spawn();
                    entity.SendNetworkUpdate(BasePlayer.NetworkQueue.Update);

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's a dependency issue we're working on fixing, so if you updated today and noticed and issue with AI movement that is likely why.

3. Would this also explain why all the animals on my server have stopped moving? They move their heads and stuff, but can't move from the spot they stand on.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are outdated, perhaps.

5. I'm up to date, as a last resort, I just finished running a update, and verify not 10minutes ago, and removed all plugins... fresh oxide.. still no animal movement.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493095598][/DOUBLEPOST]also, you can walk through the animals. as if they are noclip...

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Doesn't sound like it's related to Oxide itself then.

7. I was having this exact same issue - I'm hosting on streamline. I removed the Oxide LUA Core, and the animals immediately started working properly! :)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What Lua core? There is no Lua core in Oxide 2.0 and the Lua extension isn't tied to or related to any games.

9. On the streamline control panel under "Mods" where you install Oxide and Rust:IO, theres an option for:

Oxide Lua Core
    Enables LUA plugin files for Oxide

I had Installed it when setting up my new server a couple of days ago. I noticed in the logs it had an error, so I uninstalled it, and the animals started working.

Perhaps streamline are linking to an old version or something, I don't know, but it worked :)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like a coincidence since Lua has nothing to do with Rust nor its AI. What's more likely is that they somehow for some reason had an unrelated DLL bundled that was conflicting with the one Rust and the Apex AI library uses, which is a know issue but not related to Lua. Basically it is fixed by restoring the original protobuf-net.dll.

11. Sounds fair :)

Something for ppl to look at if they are on streamline and having this issue :)

12. i just saw this and gonna try to uninstall it too to see any changes

13. Anyone have any insight into this? I wiped my server in hopes of getting the animals working. They worked for about 2 days. Now they are totally frozen in place. Thanks in advance.

14. Mine are frozen! :p
    Dunno how to fix them...

15. Same here...no movement or sensing.

16. Hi Wulf, can you please tell me where exactly I can find protobuf-net.dll so I can replace it? I can't even find server.cfg under streamline files. I'm new with this and we use streamline for hosting. Thank you.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It comes with Rust.