Solved Some CUI plugins not showing

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by JMJ, Apr 23, 2017.

1. JMJ

JMJ

A few of my mods are still not showing their visual elements. But, I go on other modded servers and all the same mods are working there.. Have I done something wrong? I am pretty new to all this but I have done nothing different than any other update I have done. Thanks in advance!

Info Panel, Server Rewards, Server Info. These are currently working on other servers but not mine. Everything is up to date.. I don't get it. Ugh

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
  2. Well, are the plugins compiling or returning errors? I'd double check you're on the latest versions, you can try this: Updater | Oxide.

3. JMJ

JMJ

Ran and all are up to date. Only error I have seen is from Server rewards and only when trying to open the menu and on player connect/disconnect

Failed to call hook 'cmdStore' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.93' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.93' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.93' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
  4. JMJ

JMJ

All fixed and working