1. some animals on my server arent moving since the update? for example wolves are moving but pigs arent. I'd be grateful for any advice, thanks.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You or your host most likely have nav_disable set to true.

3. thats the strange thing nav_disable is set to false and some of the animals are moving but most are not

4. just wondering if you are doing nav_disable false in f1 console or your batch file or via server console by host, because i had the same problem but this depends how you are running the host.

5. its through gameservers and is set to false in the config on their website

6. If you're running a GameServers.com server, you should see "+nav_disable false" inside of your Server Configuration area. Make sure that the syntax is correct and you've freshly stopped and started the since if any corrections were made.

7. I have this to on some servers and it has nothing to do with nav_disable. Some of the animals are moving, some are not :) Still figuring out what it is though.

8. I had the exact problem, and i made a bkp of my server and then install the server again and put the map on the new install and it's working fine.
    Give it a try!

9. I have the same issue, hosted by GameServers and nav_disable false in my config.

@Laur I'll try a reinstall, but what a pain lol

10. I have reinstalled all the server and the problem has not been solved. My host does not have the option "+ nav_disable false". My server is hosted on Fragnet. Does anyone know how to do it?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure your server is fully updated?

12. Well, I reinstalled the server, installing oxide, installing rustio and uploading the folders and files I had saved as a backup, using: proceduralmap.4000.2272.152.map, proceduralmap.4000.2272.152.sav, and the entire oxide folder. I have forgotten the folder in which the blueprints are stored. I'm a newbie

13. I ran all the installers that my host had (gameservers) it went like clockwork (minus the dll issue) unless they had the wrong installers up.