Rust Sleep naked

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Miji, Jul 24, 2017.

1. I detest when I TP to someone only to have them spawn kill me and i lose the gear without having the chance to fight back (this often happens with servers that have PVP arenas etc).

Out of that frustration, one thought is to have a plugin that strips the player while they sleep and returns the inventory when sleep has ended.

Of course this has the potential to be abused and allow people to hide loot while offline, but if the plugin had some kind of config system that allowed server owners to specify black-listed items or amounts etc then that would solve that issue (e.g. max rockets = 3, max c4 = 1, max stone = 10k etc)

It would also remove any benefit for killing sleepers (minus revenge or fun, depending on how sick you are).

It would also make getting offline raided a little easier to deal with. Too many servers die from people leaving after getting offline raided.

2. If u want to be safe while you are teleporting, u can make some extension for your teleport system.
    You should teleport not for target.transform.position, but 500 metres below, and then with using hook After wake up - teleport to original point. And add check's like, after 5 sec of sleeping you will auto teleport to original teleport point.

3. Good call, but the sleep naked plugin would also be very useful for limiting the impact of being offline raided.