1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

Slap - Allows players with permission to slap other players around

Read more about this resource...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Slap with a new update entry:

3. Whenever I try to use slap it tells me the player is not found. Tried using a portion of there name and full name
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447518017][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Found the issue, if they are in a clan you have to include the clan name

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, names need to start with the exact name, but it doesn't have to be full.

5. found a bug in the first few seconds and laught my ass off- u can slap others into walls and bases. when u doing it right without notice. wrong =wallshack = ban .

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ha, didn't think about that. I'm hoping to find a better method than teleporting, but I may have to do some check for it otherwise.

7. i dunno if its possible but can u do a force move? like force the player to jump. that could be a option then. and maybe add some delay / cooldown... i could just spamm it and slap a player around the air., and in the wall where he got banned..... xD

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's the idea, but no success so far.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. so a player I'm trying to slap is in our clan [TAP] (as the tag) and then their name, but no matter how I enter the tag and/or person's full or partial name, nothing works. No player found on everything I try. Can you list more examples of how this should be done?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you using quotes around it?

/slap "[TAP] Bob"

12. Yeah I've tried /slap "[TAP] Bob" and /slap "[TAP]Bob" and /slap [TAP]Bob and /slap [TAP] Bob and /slap Bob and /slap "Bob" nothing works

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure that's exactly how their name starts though? If it isn't finding the player, then I'd double check the spacing and such as that all matters.

14. Yep that's the Tag of our clan and it's one space after the tag bracket, so I've tried all those variations

15. can you make it where it cant be abused? like after so many hits they cant do it. like a cooldown?
    and an option for a radius, like u cant slap someone unless in slapping distance?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure, added to the TODO.

17. also maybe make it where you can see who slapped you? "BeautyKilled just slapped Wulf" ? or at least optional?

18. [SERVER v1.0.23] Console: Slap.cs(11,18): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `RustPlugin' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Slap.cs(28,33): error CS0115: `Oxide.Plugins.Slap.LoadDefaultConfig()' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override
    Slap.cs(54,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `BasePlayer' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Slap.cs(88,25): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `BasePlayer' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Slap.cs(132,28): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `BasePlayer' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

this should works only rust?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's only for Rust right now, but the version I am about to post is for all.