SkipNightVote

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,486 - First Release: Aug 8, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 9, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Hey

(21:09:00) | [Oxide] 21:08 [Warning] Duplicate permission registered 'skipnightvote.admin' (by plugin 'SkipNightVote')

Do you have two copies of the plugin installed?
    No, I rewrote version 1.1.0 to 0.1.1 of this.

What with this?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove the "permission.RegisterPermission("skipnightvote.admin", this);" line. @k1lly0u

3. Ok but do you know if this plugin exists on this website? Or do you think it may be the admin of the server that created this ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not that I know of, so likely custom or private.

5. Sorry, but I'm not so experienced, you more detail. Pls

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated SkipNightVote with a new update entry:

7. Thank you

8. REPORT:
    Code:
    [12/31/2016 12:11:25] [Oxide] 12:11 [Info] Loaded plugin SkipNightVote v0.1.2 by k1lly0u
    [12/31/2016 12:11:25] [Oxide] 12:11 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightVote.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SkipNightVote.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

9. When to update the voting plugin, such as the image of the voting show

Attached Files:

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you post the full error? There's a line missing that is shown above the [Debug] portion. @k1lly0u

11. Check your config matches the overview

12. cfg deleted. solved. Thank you

13. Is it possible to modify the plugin so it doesn't post in the chat every time someone votes. Maybe posting an update of the vote status every 30 seconds or something like that instead?

14. Good day! Is there a way to easily change the text ("type /voteday to skip the night")? I changed the command, that works, but after changing the text it still shows the old command inGame. Even after reloading the plugin or restarting the server. :/

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The text is customizable via the oxide/lang folder. You can add new languages to customize the default English translation.

16. how can I set to false the progress display ?

17. Hey,
    Can I make it so a poll doesnt open lets say every 3th night??
    Thx :)

18. Does this plug kill the routine patrol heli?
    I'm currently skipping 9pm to 8am, in Rust, but haven't seen a patrol heli in a long time.

Thanks.

19. Any time-skip can ovveride running event timers, yip.

20. I'm seeing the same thing... no heli.. no cargo. They love having the /dayvote option... but players miss the cargo.. and the heli. Is there no solution for this?