SkipNight UI

A UI skip night plugin with completely customisable interfaces

Total Downloads: 10,015 - First Release: Jun 6, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 9, 2017

5/5, 19 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn’t use any of that last I looked, so make sure you’re updated and actually using this plugin and not the previous plugin from a different author.

2. Triple Checked, still doesnt work.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509145517][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated both ImageLibrary & SkipNightUI

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't use any of the code that changed in Rust, so there's no way the error is coming from it if you are updated with both Oxide and the plugin; it'd be from a different plugin.

4. we wanna more vote panel

5. Plugin still kicks users when the popup comes up

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're not using the latest version of this plugin then, else a different plugin with the same name.

7. Version 0.1.2
    With Design_3

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Well, I tested before posting and there are no issues with it, so likely not this plugin that the error is coming from.

9. despite me having the default settings in options and having the time set to 18 the actual vote doesn't show up untill 21pm and it's pitch dark at that point. what can i do?

these are my settings
    "Options": {
    "Duration the vote will be open": 240,
    "Required vote percentage": 40.0,
    "Time the vote will open": 18.0,
    "Time to set on successful vote": 8.0

10. dose this plugin bl0ck the heli and airdrop from coming in?

like for an ex. (day vote if the players vote for day time and it passes it would always cancel out the heli-airdrop from coming in?)

11. no it doesn't stop them coming in.... had it on my server for 6+ months and it never has

12. the commands of this plugins like /voteday Don`t even exist (thats what the server tells me) also the vote icon etc don`t show up at my server how to fix?

13. got a weird issue - proberly just me but here goes

When night time comes the vote comes up.Ignore it and then night appears
    Once the time comes in the morning when daylight appears another vote appears asking me if i want to skip night

Any reason why

14. I am also having the same thing. Following

15. Hi Mate. Love your work. Is it possible for you to change all the % for votes on day vote programs in your example/download to 75%. Many servers run your plug-in but just rely on what you give them and a 40% vote isn't fair within the game. I believe it should 75%. I know you clearly make the 40% vote as an example but so many server owners are complete dills when it comes to programming.

16. I'm having the same issue here it's really annoying

17. (22:09:17) | [SkipNightUI] Image Library is not installed. It is required to load the images. Unable to continue!

What pic ? cant find it

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please read the Overview.

19. im having the same issue but after vote fails, every 3 hours until it hits morning it asks to vote day...

20. This issue is hanging around for a long time now, allmost a year xD

I think that K1lly0u is not subscribed to this form :D?