1. Hey im having issues getting my server to work with oxide.
    i'm getting this message through the console
    Code:
    The file 'C:/TCAFiles/Users/kadind/284/Hurtworld_Data/sharedassets0.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
    [Position out of bounds!](Filename: Line: 223)A script behaviour (probably DynamicStructureProxy?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 80 bytes)
    Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?(Filename: Line: 1682)The file 'C:/TCAFiles/Users/kadind/284/Hurtworld_Data/sharedassets0.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
    [Position out of bounds!](Filename: Line: 223)The file 'C:/TCAFiles/Users/kadind/284/Hurtworld_Data/sharedassets0.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
    [Position out of bounds!](Filename: Line: 223)The file 'C:/TCAFiles/Users/kadind/284/Hurtworld_Data/sharedassets0.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
    [Position out of bounds!](Filename: Line: 217)The file 'C:/TCAFiles/Users/kadind/284/Hurtworld_Data/sharedassets0.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
    [Position out of bounds!](Filename: Line: 223)A script behaviour (probably DynamicStructure?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 528 bytes but expected 624 bytes)
    Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?(Filename: Line: 1682)The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'RaidDrillBit01') is missing!(Filename: Line: 1655)A script behaviour (probably ShaderMessageVariableMachineComponent?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 80 bytes)
    Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?(Filename: Line: 1682)A script behaviour (probably EntityStats?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 64 bytes but expected 68 bytes)
    Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?(Filename: Line: 1682)The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'PlantConstructionItemProxy') is missing!(Filename: Line: 1655)The file 'C:/TCAFiles/Users/kadind/284/Hurtworld_Data/sharedassets0.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
    [Position out of bounds!](Filename: Line: 217)The file 'C:/TCAFiles/Users/kadind/284/Hurtworld_Data/sharedassets0.assets' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
    [Position out of bounds!](Filename: Line: 223)assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\NSpeex.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\NSpeex.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\Rewired_Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\Rewired_Core.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\uLink.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\uLink.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\ArabicSupport.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\ArabicSupport.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\EasyAntiCheat.Server.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Cloud.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Cloud.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Cloud.Analytics.Util.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Cloud.Analytics.Util.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\I18N.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.CrashLog.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.CrashLog.dll into Unity Child Domain
    - Completed reload, in 0.099 seconds
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\TCAFiles\Users\kadind\284\Hurtworld_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Particles/Refraction' - All passes removed
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Particles/Refraction' - Setting to default shader.
    Shader 'Debug/Advanced': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Debug/Advanced' not found
    The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!(Filename: Line: 1498)
    If someone can get back to me on a fix that would be good thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It sounds like your server isn't fully updated with Hurtworld, else you're using and old version of Oxide. Keep in midn that Oxide is a mod, so it needs to be installed along with the compatible Hurtworld version which it was built for, otherwise you're installing a different version of Hurtworld over another version of Hurtworld.

3. Okay thanks Wulf :).
    I have contacted my server provider to make sure that the oxide link is up to date

4. On a lot of hosts you need to switch the oxide mod off in the control panel and restart server, then switch it back on and restart again - to get it to update.

5. Yeah i've tried that. But the problem with my host is that you have to create a support ticket for them to actually update the link. Because it just keeps installing the old build when there is an update

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They may need to add a timestamp or something to the link if their server is caching old builds from the same URL.

7. I had that same problem with my previous host. I had to open a support ticket everytime there was an update so they could update oxide. One of the many reasons I am no longer with them. (Priority Hosting)