1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide is entirely unrelated to the autoexec.cfg, that's all Hurtworld.

2. I've fixed I've changed wordpad with notepad++ and its working please don't ask me how but its working

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wordpad adds the bad/wrong hidden formatting to the file, namely the end-of-line characters.

4. could someone explain to me why my server is shutting down automaticly in 5 minuts I got this everyday in the eveing.
    I'm doing nothing with it its just happing automaticly.
    So if somone can explain to me how I can fix this that person I my hero then XD

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have the quit command in your autoexec file?

6. Yes I've it standing on 86400

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a full day, so that wouldn't be the cause.

8. Alright

9. So could I remove this or isn't that a good idea ?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, that's fine and totally up to you.

11. nm.. ignore

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it was updated a day ago and we updated for it.

13. Seems to be working now.. Didn't change anything though.. Wierd..
    Any idea what causes the server to not throw out any output in the cmd window btw? Is that caused by oxide being outdated or something else?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Hurtworld server doesn't have a console by default.

15. how to make my server a 3x server?

16. Go to plugin page from hurtworld look for lootconfig open the json file and change the 1.0 to 3.0
    Upload it again on your server use inside of your server /reload LootConfig.
    And done now you've a x3 server

17. uhmm... could someone explaine to me why this is happen. I've tryd everything i've tryd 12881 and 12871 those ports arn't working I've tryd 2881 and 12891 and those ports arn't working also
    So could soeone explaint to me what I'm doing worng you can also see it on this screen shit

Attached Files:

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That means something is already using that port. Check your Task Manager for duplicate processes.

19. 1alright that part is fixed but the weird thing is I i've portfworward the default ports from hurtworld which are 12871 UDP and 12881 TCP those ports are standing also inside of the host.bar like this
    Code:
    hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;servername DutchComunnity Test Server;addadmin 76561198119298561;maxplayers 15" -logfile "gamelog.txt"
    And when starting the server its doing his job but when looking for it, It doesn't even show up on de game server list are those ports outdated.....???

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, those are right. Can you directly connect via the F1 console?