1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Take a look in the Plugins section. ;)

2. Hi I have my own server and need to know if you can get a new map for an existing Hurt World that already has the original map?

I am having a lot of plugin issues as some not having proper authorities at they used to even after reinstalling them and updating them over again, and this has caused a lot of lag in the server. I have also had a lot of traffic too and AutoClean is no longer working at all no matter what i do.

I have gained a lot of faithful followers in the game and have been asked about a possible wipe and so if i do, the question has come to go to a different map perhaps?

How much work would this be and what maps would i be able to take and how would i do this? I was thinking on perhaps Teranova or the City on... If someone could get back ASAP i would appreciate it..Thanks

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you mean by a new map and original map, but you can wipe your Hurtworld map by deleting the autosave files in the root while the server is offline. Keep in mind that you'll lose all player items and buildings and will be starting fresh with this.

I'm not sure what plugin issues you are having, but if you can provide logs and details, we can try to help you further.

4. I mean i have the demeinsland map, i would like to maybe switch to Teranova map or another one that is different and need to know what is all involved in that and how to go about doing so? I have seen other servers do it, but am not sure the process as that is also part of HW just not that specific map. My players are asking for this type of change if i so wipe and i am now looking into all the info before making my decision. As for the plugins, There are a lot not working. Vehicle Manager ever since the bike was added in you cant remove anything after it was done and you i have already gone in and deleted my old files, and updated the new ones and it is stilll not working. The same goes for AutoClean, Updater, C4Logger, PlayerInformation, and now ForbiddenStakes is not working for my sub Admin but for me and i checked and rechecked all the AdminTools and he has all other Admin abilities just not that. Its a constant thing that has slowly grown each day and its causing a lot of lag in the server. I have a lot of traffic and am constantly going around trying to tear down structures to reduce lag instead of helping players and its wasting my time. I have checked the CD files, config files, web console, data, lang and logs, and not sure what else to try... If you could just give me the info on the Teranova or City maps and how to install them i would appreciate it.. And i will start over.. Thanks

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Solved - Installing Steam Workshop maps? | Oxide. There are a couple other threads on it too. As far as plugins go, check your oxide/logs for errors and report any errors in the plugin support threads.

6. Ok here is the Oxide/Logs/errors that you asked for...
    Code:
    10:54 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.2478...
    10:54 [Info] Loading extensions...
    10:54 [Info] Loaded extension CSharp v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    10:54 [Info] Loaded extension JavaScript v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    10:54 [Info] Loaded extension Lua v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    10:54 [Info] Loaded extension MySql v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    10:54 [Info] Loaded extension Python v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    10:54 [Info] Loaded extension SQLite v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    10:54 [Info] Loaded extension Unity v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    10:54 [Info] Loaded extension Hurtworld v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    10:54 [Info] Using Covalence provider for game 'Hurtworld'
    10:54 [Info] Loading plugins...
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Unity Core v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Hurtworld v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    10:54 [Info] AdminTools, AdvertMessages, AutoClean, C4Logger, EasyStakes, Fly, ForbiddenStakes, GiveItem, Help, Kits, LightSwitch, LootChests, LootConfig, NoSuicide, PlayerInformations, Stacksize, Teleportation, Updater, VehicleManager and Vote were compiled successfully in 2434ms
    10:54 [Error] Error while compiling C4Logger.cs(137,48): error CS0117: `ConstructionManager' does not contain a definition for `GetOwnershipCell'
    10:54 [Error] Error while compiling NoSuicide.cs(47,34): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `GetOnlinePlayer' and no extension method `GetOnlinePlayer' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    10:54 [Error] Error while compiling PlayerInformations.cs(609,35): error CS0117: `GameManager' does not contain a definition for `GetPlayerEntity'
    10:54 [Error] Error while compiling Updater.cs(117,77): error CS1061: Type `PlayerSession' does not contain a definition for `steamId' and no extension method `steamId' of type `PlayerSession' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin AdminTools v1.3.0 by Noviets
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Advert Messages v2.0.4 by SkinN
    10:54 [Info] [Advert Messages] Starting advert messages timer, set to 12 minute/s
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin AutoClean v1.0.2 by Noviets
    10:54 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'AutoClean v1.0.2' (JsonReaderException: Invalid character after parsing property name. Expected ':' but got: }. Path '', line 4, position 1.)
    10:54 [Debug]   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseProperty () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseObject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CheckedRead (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    10:54 [Info] Unloaded plugin AutoClean v1.0.2 by Noviets
    10:54 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: AutoClean
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin EasyStakes v1.0.2 by Noviets
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Fly v1.1.3 by Mughisi
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin ForbiddenStakes v1.0.0 by Lizzaran
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin GiveItem v1.0.6 by Noviets
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Help v1.2.0 by Waizujin
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Kits v1.0.4 by Reneb
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin LightSwitch v1.0.2 by Kodfod
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin LootChests v1.0.8 by Noviets
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.3 by Nogrod
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Stacksize v1.1.1 by Noviets
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Teleportation v1.4.2 by LaserHydra
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin VehicleManager v1.2.3 by SouZa
    10:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Vote v1.0.7 by Noviets
    11:55 [Error] Failed to call hook 'GiveItemCommand' on plugin 'GiveItem v1.0.6' (FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format)
    11:55 [Debug]   at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GiveItem.GiveItemCommand (.PlayerSession session, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.GiveItem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    13:54 [Info] Ping was compiled successfully in 1846ms
    13:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Ping v1.6.1 by Wulf/lukespragg
    13:54 [Info] [Ping] ~xXx~ SNAFU kicked for high ping (233ms)
    13:54 [Info] Unloaded plugin Ping v1.6.1 by Wulf/lukespragg
    13:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Ping v1.6.1 by Wulf/lukespragg
    13:58 [Info] [Ping] ~xXx~ SNAFU kicked for high ping (223ms)
    14:00 [Info] [Ping] ~xXx~ SNAFU kicked for high ping (237ms)
    14:00 [Info] Unloaded plugin Ping v1.6.1 by Wulf/lukespragg
    14:18 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.2478...
    14:18 [Info] Loading extensions...
    14:18 [Info] Loaded extension CSharp v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    14:18 [Info] Loaded extension JavaScript v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    14:18 [Info] Loaded extension Lua v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    14:18 [Info] Loaded extension MySql v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    14:18 [Info] Loaded extension Python v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    14:18 [Info] Loaded extension SQLite v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    14:18 [Info] Loaded extension Unity v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    14:18 [Info] Loaded extension Hurtworld v1.0.2478 by Oxide Team
    14:18 [Info] Using Covalence provider for game 'Hurtworld'
    14:18 [Info] Loading plugins...
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin Unity Core v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin Hurtworld v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    14:18 [Info] AdminTools, AdvertMessages, AutoClean, C4Logger, EasyStakes, Fly, ForbiddenStakes, GiveItem, Help, Kits, LightSwitch, LootChests, LootConfig, NoSuicide, PlayerInformations, Stacksize, Teleportation, Updater, VehicleManager and Vote were compiled successfully in 2415ms
    14:18 [Error] Error while compiling C4Logger.cs(137,48): error CS0117: `ConstructionManager' does not contain a definition for `GetOwnershipCell'
    14:18 [Error] Error while compiling NoSuicide.cs(47,34): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `GetOnlinePlayer' and no extension method `GetOnlinePlayer' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    14:18 [Error] Error while compiling PlayerInformations.cs(609,35): error CS0117: `GameManager' does not contain a definition for `GetPlayerEntity'
    14:18 [Error] Error while compiling Updater.cs(117,77): error CS1061: Type `PlayerSession' does not contain a definition for `steamId' and no extension method `steamId' of type `PlayerSession' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin AdminTools v1.3.0 by Noviets
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin Advert Messages v2.0.4 by SkinN
    14:18 [Info] [Advert Messages] Starting advert messages timer, set to 12 minute/s
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin AutoClean v1.0.2 by Noviets
    14:18 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'AutoClean v1.0.2' (JsonReaderException: Invalid character after parsing property name. Expected ':' but got: }. Path '', line 4, position 1.)
    14:18 [Debug]   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseProperty () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseObject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CheckedRead (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    14:18 [Info] Unloaded plugin AutoClean v1.0.2 by Noviets
    14:18 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: AutoClean
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin EasyStakes v1.0.2 by Noviets
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin Fly v1.1.3 by Mughisi
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin ForbiddenStakes v1.0.0 by Lizzaran
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin GiveItem v1.0.6 by Noviets
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin Help v1.2.0 by Waizujin
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin Kits v1.0.4 by Reneb
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin LightSwitch v1.0.2 by Kodfod
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin LootChests v1.0.8 by Noviets
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin LootConfig v1.0.3 by Nogrod
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin Stacksize v1.1.1 by Noviets
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin Teleportation v1.4.2 by LaserHydra
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin VehicleManager v1.2.3 by SouZa
    14:18 [Info] Loaded plugin Vote v1.0.7 by Noviets
    16:12 [Info] VehicleManager was compiled successfully in 2010ms
    16:12 [Info] Unloaded plugin VehicleManager v1.2.3 by SouZa
    16:12 [Info] Loaded plugin VehicleManager v1.2.3 by SouZa
    16:41 [Warning] Calling 'CommandForbiddenStakes' on 'ForbiddenStakes v1.0.0' took 1082ms
    17:02 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdCar' on plugin 'VehicleManager v1.2.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    17:02 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.VehicleManager.cmdCar (.PlayerSession session, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VehicleManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    17:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdCar' on plugin 'VehicleManager v1.2.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    17:03 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.VehicleManager.cmdCar (.PlayerSession session, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.VehicleManager.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    19:08 [Warning] Calling 'CommandForbiddenStakes' on 'ForbiddenStakes v1.0.0' took 1041ms
    19:52 [Warning] Calling 'CommandForbiddenStakes' on 'ForbiddenStakes v1.0.0' took 989ms
    21:53 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdCar' on plugin 'VehicleManager v1.2.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    21:53 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.VehicleManager.cmdCar (.PlayerSession session, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    21:54 [Error] Failed to call hook 'UnbanCommand' on plugin 'AdminTools v1.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    21:54 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.AdminTools.UnbanCommand (.PlayerSession session, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminTools.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    PK

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like specific plugin errors or invalid config changes. I'd suggest posting in each plugin's thread with the appropriate errors.

8. Im wiping on Monday. I dont know what else to do. and i will have to start again by uploading the plugins and hope they work this time.

9. Could somone give me a explaime how I should be standing inside of the host bar like.
    hurtworld.bat or something else because I got the feeling I just fuckt it up

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you are asking, could you try to re-word it? If you'd like a working example of the .bat, look at the one Oxide includes.

11. Well I've at the moment this inside of my host.bat
    Code:
    Hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics "host 12871;queryport12881;severname <color=#0000FF>NL/EU Dutch Orders tpr/kit/meteor/And more!</color>;maxplayers 50" -logfile "gamelog.txt".
    So my question is, Is this the currently order of the line which I need to use???

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Order shouldn't matter that much, but looks fine.

13. Then I don't get it I did everything good,
    I've used the steamcmd to create it and the following things to get everything thtough it.
    login anonymous
    app_update 405100
    And then after edit the host.bat and saved it.
    And I'm going to run it the only thing what I see is this
    Code:
    https://www.upload.ee/image/6278662/something_worng.png
    So is there anything what I need to do to fix this ??

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Actually, you spelled one command wrong, you aren't using the -exec argument, and you've missing a space for the queryport.

Working example:
    Code:
    Hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;maxplayers 60;servername My Oxide Server"
    Should work with your changes:
    Code:
    Hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;severname <color=#0000FF>NL/EU Dutch Orders tpr/kit/meteor/And more!</color>;maxplayers 50" -logfile "gamelog.txt"

15. Alright I just edit the host.bat but when I run it its saying this which you can see on the screen shot.
    So does this mean that I need to reinstall everything or ????
    https://www.upload.ee/image/6279623/what_the_f.png

edit Never mind I know exactly where the problem is my router doesn't allowing me to portforward so I'm going to fiqure oud how I can fix this,
    But @Wulf thank you for your help

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2016
  16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That error meant that you were running a copy of Hurtworld in the background already, so you'd need to close it and then try again.

17. @Wulf Alright its working right now.
    but what have I need to do with this because I', getting this when I started the server
    Code:
    The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'BinaryGenericFire') is missing!

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't anything really, just debug leftover in Hurtworld from the devs.

19. @Wulf how long does the server needs to be online when you will see it on the community list on the game self ?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should be pretty much instant, unless your server is blacklisted.