1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've never heard of Hurtworld_Launcher.exe, and I haven no idea what Kortal is. You shouldn't be doing anything with the client either, this thread is only for the 405100 appid for the hurtworld server.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  2. the kortal its a client of the hurtworld ...... everything is well youst that error that not let me start and restarts all the time the server ....

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Right, it does that because it can't bind to the port specified in the .bat or Steam isn't connecting. I don't know of any other reason other than that.

4. i open the ports 12871 and 12881 ....... Please help me :(

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you have no other Hurtworld.exe processes running? Also, make sure you are using the official version of the server, not a cracked/pirated one as we do not support those.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  6. its normal and dont work

7. All throws from the server. What is the reason?

Code:
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)EAC verification failed for player NYC (76561198182440137) : k_EAuthSessionResponseOK
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)Player disconnected - NYCEAC verification failed for player Mhashnik (76561198210104548) : k_EAuthSessionResponseOK
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)Player disconnected - Mhashnik
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)EAC verification failed for player KucHeR (76561198082074244) : k_EAuthSessionResponseOK
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)Player disconnected - KucHeREAC verification failed for player Tilted (76561198140131692) : k_EAuthSessionResponseOK
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)Player disconnected - TiltedEAC verification failed for player BlackJocker (76561198267423720) : k_EAuthSessionResponseOK
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)Player disconnected - BlackJocker
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)[Broadcast] <color=#FFDFA8>PANDORA</color> Fishka228 подключился.
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)EAC verification failed for player LD. (76561198205364961) : k_EAuthSessionResponseOKEAC verification failed for player Fishka228 (76561198272233240) : k_EAuthSessionResponseOKEAC verification failed for player Сталин (76561198256721561) : k_EAuthSessionResponseOK

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

According to the log, those players aren't using EAC.

9. quick question i cant seem to add another admin it does not load or work for me
    in my autoexec.cfg i have this in there
    quit 86400
    loadbalancerframebudget 100
    addadmin [adminnumber]
    and my .bat looks like this
    hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;servername "blahblah:|;addadmin adminnumber" -logfile "gamelog.txt"
    so the addadmin in the .bat works fine but the one in the autoexec.cfg does not

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You have some odd quoting going on in your .bat. What is the exact string you are using in the autoexec.cfg? It does the same in both locations, so it should work in either.

11. the exact string im using in my autoexec.cfg is this
    quit 86400
    addadmin adminnumber
    and my .bat is this
    hurtworld.exe -batchmode -nographics -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;servername US|OWG|3XG|TP/HOME|Events|ActiveStaff|LiveMap|;addadmin 76561197991047163" -logfile "gamelog.txt"

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your autoexec.cfg should be like below:
    Code:
    quit 86400
    addadmin 76561197991047163

13. Is this tutorial for legal of copy of the game ?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, Oxide only supports legal copies of the game.

15. oh , thanks

16. How my friend can connect to my server?
    Please help me I will play with my friends on my own server :)

My host.bat
    56.png
    I hope its correct:
    Unbenannt.png
    Console:
    Unbenannt2.png

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You only need the one port 12871, but it needs to be the same for both parts on your router, not 80-661 on the 2nd.

18. Okay. So i have forwarded the 12871 and 12881 - but it still tells me in a port checker that its closed. My server is running but i cant find it or manually connect to it. But it is running tho. Im using Oxide and i have followed every guide i could find. Can't seem to find the problem.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you tried connecting manually via the console?

20. Yes, many times. Nothing happens - i have no clue what to do next. Ill show you some pictures of what im dealing with. Unavngivet.png

Edit: Oh and btw, im currently trying with both the "host.bat" and "_start-example.bat" but none of them does anything - cant connect to them manually via the console either.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454479180][/DOUBLEPOST]and it does say under a port checker that the ports arent open.. Im kinda new to the whole port forwarding - maybe im doing something wrong.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454481349][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay. I can now Join it by connecting via 10.0.0.2 in the console - but how do i get my friends on - and how do i make it visable for others?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2016